***The Official Stirling Albion v Rangers Thread***

AlBear.

Been really impressed with Naismith's range of passing. Not a bad half for the boy. I'm a bit disappointed with Wallace so far, should have scored, but hopefully he can get forward more in the second half.

We get this second goal that should force Stirling to press higher and create spaces in the final third for us to exploit. Not a bad half for us but need to be creating more.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think we started really positively and scored an excellent goal but since then it has been really laboured. Seem to be playing in fits and starts....black has been pretty good must of heard the RM analysis was on him tonight. Naismith has done pretty well cutting in, some nice touches early on but like the rest has fell out of it as the games progressed.

I am trully saddened at the lack of atmosphere from the crowd. Just shows what happens when you threaten and villify fans (I hope certain supposed fans are happy)...hope this isn't a sign of things to come in that regard!

Think we started really positively and scored an excellent goal but since then it has been really laboured. Seem to be playing in fits and starts....black has been pretty good must of heard the RM analysis was on him tonight. Naismith has done pretty well cutting in, some nice touches early on but like the rest has fell out of it as the games progressed.

I am trully saddened at the lack of atmosphere from the crowd. Just shows what happens when you threaten and villify fans (I hope certain supposed fans are happy)...hope this isn't a sign of things to come in that regard!

I'd say that's down to the Stirling tactics. They're breaking up our momentum with these wee kicks and niggles.

In regards to the atmosphere, imo, it's not our worse this season. I can't remember what game it was, might have been one of the Live in the UK games against either East Stirling or Elgin, where it was very much an SFL3 atmosphere. Edit: Or it might have been at Annan like Wully suggested.

I'd say that's down to the Stirling tactics. Their breaking up our momentum with these wee kicks and niggles.

In regards to the atmosphere, imo, it's not our worse this season. I can't remember what game it was, might have been one of the Live in the UK games against either East Stirling or Elgin, where it was very much an SFL3 atmosphere. Edit: Or it might have been Annan like Wully suggested.

Your right al but that up to us to not let that happen by moving the ball quicker....using the width and look to drag them out as we did for the goal..

It may not be the worst but you can tell when a few guys try to start up a song there is almost a fear to get involved...such a shame.

I hope all the Apologists at Ibrox are happy with the silence .

ESPN Mission accomplished .

So it was ESPN's fault for us getting reported, now it's their fault that people aren't singing? Come on mate, just focus on the game. The longer you and others drag this out the worse it will become. Let's just get back to focusing on the football and cheering on our team like we have all season.

Your right al but that up to us to not let that happen by moving the ball quicker....using the width and look to drag them out as we did for the goal..

It may not be the worst but you can tell when a few guys try to start up a song there is almost a fear to get involved...such a shame.

I thought we moved the ball around quite well that half.

Particularly, surprised, and impressed with Kal's range of passing. Very promising.

So it was ESPN's fault for us getting reported, now it's their fault that people aren't singing? Come on mate, just focus on the game. The longer you and others drag this out the worse it will become. Let's just get back to focusing on the football and cheering on our team like we have all season.

It will kill the Atmosphere and drive Fans out .

Quite simply .

Can't get the stream, but from what i'm reading on here is that the fans are rather quite.

I hope the cunts, English in the main apologises for his remarks at the weekend, but I can't see that happening and I won't be listening or reading his pish anyway, so I'll never know, unless I hear it second hand.

At least we're on track for the 3 points.