To the man who steered us safely through the stormy waters.

tannerall

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Thread , Charles has stuck with us and we must repay his Loyalty.

I would like to Mention some others .

Sandy Jardine ,get well soon Legend,

Ally Thanks for Fighting for us.

David Longmuir for facing up to them,

all those who tried to Point out the Facts to these Neanderthals in the Scottish Mhedia and Press .

Adrian Durham, and Andy Gray Along with Richard Kees all Talksport, for Balanced Reporting ,although please don't rely on the Daily Record .

There are more but cant remember them.

Who cares if the man plays to the gallery now and again, at least the guy knows what the fuck he is doing and talking about.

Does anyone think that if paul murray would have been our CEO do you think he would have fought like Charles Green has?

Anyone else would have shat it and gave in to the people running our game by now.

Well don charles Green.

100% he has been exactly the man we have needed! I appreciate at times he goes a bit ott but he knows what he is doing and he is delivering!

Now that this is out the way the gauntlet is there for ally and the rest if the coaching staff to build a team over the next few years we can all be proud of and can win back our rightful place as champions of Scotland!

I also hope he get's his wish. he could have backed down in the summer and tried to keep us in the spl but he stood firm with his manager and the fans and for Saturdays game we can all do the bouncy on the 54 minute, bring it on Charlie.

He also called for those responsible for suggesting title stripping to stand up and apologise to Rangers fans for prejudging the decision of Lord Nimmo Smith's commission.

He's deserves every penny he earns or earns in the future...Every so called Rangers man in a position of power at Ibrox in recent years has done fukk all to stand up for us, I exclude super ally from that because Ally off the park has been very vocal & superb.