Kevin Kyle Left Rangers & Retired?

BEARGER

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep forgetting about him.

Last I seen of him was on twitter when he put picture up of his missing tooth and someone tweeted him saying 'why don't you put up a picture of your republican tattoos.' Seems to have deleted his twitter after that and hasn't even been on the bench since then. Probably a load of shite though IMO.

source?

Black & Sandaza were both on a reported £1000-£1500 p/w at their previous clubs. Neither will be on anymore than £4000 p/w

Black sadly is on stupid money mate, a reported £7-8k per week and Sandaza is on 5.

I actually preferred him upfront, shame he couldn't keep his fitness.

Was he not on a pay as you play contract anyway? Not that it matters if he was out until the end of the Season.

As for the 'didn't fit in comment', whenever I saw him in the Directors Box he was laughing and joking away with Jig and McKay etc.

I actually preferred him upfront, shame he couldn't keep his fitness.

Was he not on a pay as you play contract anyway? Not that it matters if he was out until the end of the Season.

As for the 'didn't fit in comment', whenever I saw him in the Directors Box he was laughing and joking away with Jig and McKay etc.

Maybe he meant that he didn't feel he had contributed, so he didn't really a part of the team?

All in all i like the big man, I do think if he was fit he would be a threat but sadly he never was. If he has left early then he has done the decent thing, as i think its clear he would have no involvement between now and the end of the season

On the radio he said maybe he was a bad buy but he tried his hardest.

Said that players like Black and Sandaza cant handle the pressure of playing in front of 45000 when asked about these people doing well in the SPL.

Said Ally has made mistakes with buys but should be given time.

Had a couple of digs at younger ones motivation levels eg not staying behind doing extra training.

He was on off the ball.