Kevin Kyle Left Rangers & Retired?

BEARGER

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He came, he saw, he knocked his teeth out, and he left. I agree with what he's saying, he obviously has seen all the ins and outs first hand and knows what he is on about. A lot of the current crop just can't hack playing for a huge club.

So has he retired then?

In all honesty I thought he was coming on to a game that wee run he got that ended away to East Stirling. I'd have him in my XI before Sandaza any day of the week.

Interesting comment he made was that having let Kyle go, he said mcCoist wanted to take the team "in a different direction". Not sure what that means.

i.e signing a slightly younger version of Kyle in Jon Daly so the direction is only changing by .1 of a degree.

Seems all is not well at Ibrox, We dont seem to be a team that are fully working together which is showing in our performances. Ally has to sort things out pronto!

Maybe we should bring back the drinking culture to the Club , rather than the fuckin Nandos culture they seem to have :beer1::cheers: