McCoist - Just what we needed

Blue Forever

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We're probably the only team ever to want a manger sacked the week before he wins the league title.

Has Ally won the CL? Cause despite knowing nothing about football I believe there are a few managers who have lost their jobs despite achieving something greater than winning the lowest division with resources greater than all the other teams.

“All we ask for is for an opportunity to prepare for next season a hundred times better than we did for this season.”

I would have highlighted this part of his statement.

This place can be really poisonous sometimes.

4th tier or not Win at all cost. So U expect us to dominate games at this level. Why shouldnt we demand that when back at the top. You seem confused as to what U will accept?

u are mistaking me for someone else mate,..I have not been happy with our style of play since Walter came back, be it SPL or SFL3...

Also heard they are playing full time internationals not butchers and bakers!!

So because its butchers and bankers were playing we should be rolling over these teams. You must of being one of the deluded ones at the start of the season that expected 5,6,7 goals every game. Now that's not proved to be the case ur moaning.

Alot of people have underestimated the 3 division. Going by the threads on here after every game.

We had a good start to the game, quick tempo and created a few chances. But after 20 minutes or so the tempo slowed right down and the defence and midfield were playing too deep. After that we didn't have much going forward, but neither did Elgin.

I would have highlighted this part of his statement.

This place can be really poisonous sometimes.

In August, September, October thats understandable, in March its not. We have had 7months now in div 3 and we are getting worse not better, lack of preseason doesnt begin to explain the crap we have played in 2013. I was one of those who wanted Ally to get time and was quite protective of him at the start of the season because i geniunely believed we would get much better and our team would gel. Apart from a few games it hasnt, and Allys odd comments at times are just making him seem out of touch, any other manager would have been sacked long ago, and Allys turn cant be far away now im afraid.

Some fairly ridiculous replies to this thread. What is it you expect him to say?

Anyway, the priority was to win the League this season after everything that happened and that's what we are doing. Does anyone really think we won't have a straight run back to the SPL?

No, it wasn't.

How does that statement account for the reality of no improvement later in the season?

Well, it doesn't. There has been no improvement but that's what happens when you build up an unassailable lead - players switch off and performances suffer. Next season after a full pre-season will be the time to demand improvement.

So because its butchers and bankers were playing we should be rolling over these teams. You must of being one of the deluded ones at the start of the season that expected 5,6,7 goals every game. Now that's not proved to be the case ur moaning.

Alot of people have underestimated the 3 division. Going by the threads on here after every game.

And a lot of people are overestimating and overrating it on a weekly basis too.

The result was "just what was required" yes...however the performance was atrocious and if ally is telling his players that's acceptable and he's happy with that today then it's becoming clearer where our problems lie!

He's telling that to the press, you don't know what he's saying to the players.