Rangers confirm investigation into 'Francisco Sandaza prank phone call’

Not saying its right but all he is guilty of in he current climate these days is being a total moron IMO.

The fact he's pish and one of our high earners is making many blow this out of proportion, well to me anyway.

I'm really not fussed if he goes as he has shown nothing to suggest he will be a success here but it's certainly not the list thing a footballer has done.

The fact he's been utter shite and more than contributed to the awful standard of football he talks about does influence me somewhat I'll confess.

We seem to love a good moan these days

With no contribution at all from yourself Mr Scottio. :pipe:

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact he's been utter shite and more than contributed to the awful standard of football he talks about does influence me somewhat I'll confess.

With no contribution at all from yourself Mr Scottio. :pipe:

Only when Al and TWB are kicking about. I love to taste their tears!

If someone can tell me what he said in the alleged conversation (which I have listens to) that was either bad, wrong or our of order it would maybe help me understand some if the reactions to this!

He didn't say much wrong to be honest.

he praised the club, the fans, didn't slate Ally or CG when pushed to do so.

But he tried to arrange his own move away and according to that article in the OP, this could break the SFA rules. We have enough problems with the SFA without players possibly getting us in more trouble.

If it is proved to be him he should be sacked IMO. We all fuck up at work somtimes, and we all run the risk of being sacked if caught.

OK so it appear this is legit, quite annoying that idiot has managed to do this but as others have said it may have done us a favor.

Hopefully this means he will leave now but we really need to find out how the likes of him get hold of these numbers, he phoned grandmaster suck a few months back as well and I am sure he also calld Martin Bain as well.

He has also broke the law by recording it and then broadcasting it without Frans permission so hopefully a police enquiry will smoke him out.

The thing that annoyed me is he kept saying "I can always get a contract after Rangers." as if he doesnt realise he's shite and should be grateful a club as big as Rangers would even look at him. He seems to think once hes done at Rangers he's going to get a big move no problem, hes a mid-level conference player. St Johnstone suited him, I hope he realised hes ruined the biggest move of his career and will never be at a club this big again.

Just listened to it all and in my opinion is that not what agents are for? Yea its annoying and he shouldn't do it but he acknowledged that he has had a shit season, he said the club and fans are amazing and he also said he was aware that it could be a trap for the press.

He said he signed for us for money for his family (who wouldn't if you have a family to support)

I dont rate him as a player and do hope we sell him asap but to sack him for wanting to make more money to support his family is harsh. He was saying that he would need a fee payed for him and when the guy said the less we pay the more you will make he could of said he would ask for a mutual termination but he didn't he said you would need to pay a fee.

If it is true, then he really needs to leave. The only thing about the whole innocent until proven guilty argument is that the club would have rebuked it almost instantly, in this case they seem to be looking at what avenues to pursue. Which, to me anyway, seems like it is him right enough.

If it is true, then he really needs to leave. The only thing about the whole innocent until proven guilty argument is that the club would have rebuked it almost instantly, in this case they seem to be looking at what avenues to pursue. Which, to me anyway, seems like it is him right enough.

McCoist will want to keep him but Green knows he is shite and will let him go. :D

The thing that annoyed me is he kept saying "I can always get a contract after Rangers." as if he doesnt realise he's shite and should be grateful a club as big as Rangers would even look at him. He seems to think once hes done at Rangers he's going to get a big move no problem, hes a mid-level conference player. St Johnstone suited him, I hope he realised hes ruined the biggest move of his career and will never be at a club this big again.

Naw mate. Sandaza did well against SPL defences, the fact that he's done fuck all for us has a lot to do with us as a unit, injuries, subsequent lack of confidence, poor form even. Not lack of ability says I

Naw mate. Sandaza did well against SPL defences, the fact that he's done fuck all for us has a lot to do with us as a unit, injuries, subsequent lack of confidence, poor form even. Not lack of ability says I

When I think back on it, I don't remember Sandaza's name being mentioned without Sheridan's.

The club statement makes it seem it's legit.

I am not overly surprised as i recall Sandaza sounding like a dick when we tried to get him previously but it's far too disrespectful to Rangers to let him get away with it.

Funnily enough i can't see any MLS teams being interested in him. Surely there are rules and regulations meaning we can terminate the contract or something similar, anybody know?