Rangers confirm investigation into 'Francisco Sandaza prank phone call’

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suggest we get rid of this guy if true.

I am at a loss witj our signing policies and the fact that theres still people handing contracts out with Monopoly money.

Honestly thos signing policy of ours is a sham and whoever is signing pf these cheques need to sort this out.

Charles fix it before we end up fucking skint again.

Note.

If true.

the funny thing is, who the fuck is gonna pay 5,000.00 per week for him.... a striker that cannae score in the 3rd div!

he could have been earing 10,000.00 a week in a couple of years time!! he will NEVER EVER get that from anywhere....now or later.

completely fucked himself with greed.

This is a true blessing.

oh and even if it turns out its not you (even though it clearly is) you should still be sacked for being a useless cunt.

Barcelona_Fans.jpg

WHITE HANKERCHIEF :moon:

While he has been pish and think it would be best that we move him on, I think I might wait until Rangers confirm he is guilty before being too critical.

Don't think Rangers would have came out with that statement unless there was something in it, but yes your right so will wait a bit before l call him a cunt.

what the fk happened to innocent until proven guilty! ala BTC etc?

Agree. Plus if you have the will power to listen to the wind up he doesn't really say anything (if it is him) bad about the club or people at the club. As rank as he has been I'd be disappointed if we were pathetic enough to use this excuse to get rid of him.

I think we should also hope that we get a bit of clarification from the matter as well - how did a crackpot from the Internet get a hold of a Rangers players number?

It's not just a Rangers player is it

Craig Whyte

Duff & Phelps

Imran Ahmed

They have all received phone calls from this obsessed loonball aswell the chances are he is doing something illegal to get these numbers surely this should be investigated?

Without scrollin every post n lookin it every scrap a evidence ad say sandaza has been truly shafted, can u really blame the cunt hes had a stinker and sees a way out, so wit, too much loyalty lovin here he aint upty it so.... ya era hora sandaza! feel for him a bit rite enuff

Without scrollin every post n lookin it every scrap a evidence ad say sandaza has been truly shafted, can u really blame the cunt hes had a stinker and sees a way out, so wit, too much loyalty lovin here he aint upty it so.... ya era hora sandaza! feel for him a bit rite enuff

English please <cr>