Rangers confirm investigation into 'Francisco Sandaza prank phone call’

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An investigation has to be carried out on this obsessed beast.

Exactly all the attention has been on Fran nobody in the mhedias asking the real questions such as why is 'tommy' so obsessed with Rangers and how does he get phone numbers of footballers, businessmen, and Shyte?

Be interesting to see if hes in the squad on sat....

If i was that taig tommy boy i'd be feeling a bit bad that i'd potentially fucked someone's career up.

I am sure the poilce can trace the call back to our taxi driver's mobile number. Win-win for Rangers.

If someone can tell me what he said in the alleged conversation (which I have listens to) that was either bad, wrong or our of order it would maybe help me understand some if the reactions to this!

The only thing that he really screwed up on was going behind Rangers' back with this so called MLS contract. Didn't really bad mouth anyone at the club.

Exactly all the attention has been on Fran nobody in the mhedias asking the real questions such as why is 'tommy' so obsessed with Rangers and how does he get phone numbers of footballers, businessmen, and Shyte?

Exactly why is he able to obtain information by deception and the media seem ok with it. If this was about celtic it would merit 7 pages of the papers and a police investigation against the obsessed one.

So if i was to phone up Gary Hooper and pretend to be an agent from a EPL side and got all his contract info from ra sellick and pretend to get him a move this would be fine?

I bet any money ra sellick would have there lawyers on to me straight away. I bet any money the media would be calling us obsessed etc etc etc....

Why has nothing been done about this terrorist loving bastard Tommy?

Exactly why is he able to obtain information by deception and the media seem ok with it. If this was about celtic it would merit 7 pages of the papers and a police investigation against the obsessed one.

Levenson showed us all the dirty tricks the tabloids use and 'tommy' may well be in line for a job at the rheble or the sun now :rolleyes: We will never get parity in the mhedia whilst they run scared of liewell and his cabal.

That's the very one mate

Pretty sure he (tommy) is the guy who asked " The question no-one wants to answer" ," Who killed Paul McBride"

This is a dangerous character who needs to be questioned asap.

Pretty sure he (tommy) is the guy who asked " The question no-one wants to answer" ," Who killed Paul McBride"

This is a dangerous character who needs to be questioned asap.

Thought everyone knew it was a Pakistani rent boy?

Am I the only one who's more concerned about the wages situation than this whole prank business?

Can't believe we would be paying someone like Sandaza £10K a week. We were told that we wouldn't waste money or live like before, but this sort of deal is shocking!

It wouldn't have been for another 3/4 years before he would be on that. A staggered deal is probably the only way we can entice the players the management want down to this level. However come next summer I don't think this team will be together wether its ally or anyone else that's manager

Obviously the 10K a week doesn't start until just over a couple of years, but to even have that deal in place is shocking.

This coming summer he's going up to £5,500 a week, then £6,500 at the start of next summer if the video is true. That's probably without taking into account the bonus's he will receive. We shouldn't be spending those sort of wages in the next 2 or so years, certainly not 10K. It's just not needed at all and worries me what we will do once we return to the SPL(if we do) especially when Charles says he doesn't want to go back to the SPL but gives potential 10K a week contract for a year!

Shudder to think what the wages are to some of the other players, especially when Faure is meant to be on 3/4 times more than what he would make in division 2 in France.

You say it's not needed. I fail to see why when the performances have been criticised so much you think that poorer players on less money would have done better. The fact is we can afford it and easily afford it, so I wish people would cut out the melodramatic crap.

Looks as if Sandaza has admitted it. Bit on the suns site about it -

He said: “I answered my phone to someone who told me they were an official agent and told them personal information I shouldn’t have.

“This tape’s been released to make it look as if I’m not committed to Rangers. That’s not true — I’ve enjoyed my time at Ibrox and am focused on helping the team win the league.

Sandaza spoke out after the chat was posted online by Tommy — a regular caller to radio phone-ins who has previously spoofed disgraced former Gers owner Craig Whyte and ex-SFA chief David Taylor.

Believing an agent called Jack McGonigle was sounding him out for a move, Sandaza, right, revealed he’s on £4,500 a week for the first season of a four-year deal, rising to £10,000 in the last year.

When he is asked if he’d consider leaving Ibrox, he replies: “If I get a better league and more money I’ll go.” And in a swipe at playing standards in the Third Division, he adds: “I didn’t sign for the level. I signed for the money.”

When the fake agent asks if he should approach Rangers, Sandaza — who joined from St Johnstone last summer — says: “If you’ve something from a club, send me the contract and I’ll see if it’s OK.

“I will then give you the OK to speak to Rangers or maybe the Press can find out.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/scottishnews/4851597/Rangers-striker-Francisco-Sandaza-duped-into-revealing-salary-in-prank-call.html#ixzz2OCOtNvAQ

We just made a £7 million loss and you're saying we can 'easily' afford it :lol: Image the wage bill as we go up the divisions if this is the sort of deals we're giving out? What happens if the fans get sick of the football or these players produce similar performances in the next two years? You still think it's acceptable and affordable?

The problem with you is that you don't understand things, maybe one of the reasons these players are not delivering is because their attitude of being on big wages?

You have to be extremely naive to think we couldn't sign better quality of players for much less wages.

I don't understand things? Your first sentence shows you clearly don't understand sir.