Gers Suspend Sandaza

Blue Forever

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he just flat out denies it then what step next, i think it's clear the club believe it was him, as do the vast majority of people but what can be done if he denies it?

He doesn't have an agent, so he must be the only one that knows how his contract pans out. If it is true, then imo that proves it was him beyond reasonable doubt. It 100% sounds like his voice.

I don't see it either......but I'll bet his lawyer and his agent will see that he gets paid - in full - whilst he's suspended.

That's a joke! Its obvious it was him so it really goes without say that he'll never be able to play for us again, why not just say goodbye and be done with it!

Hasn't he already admitted to it?

Not that i know of.

Redwhiteandblue has a good point about if he doesn't have an agent then there's going to be a small limit on who knows the ins and outs of his contract. Not that i think that would stand in a court of law.

Hasn't he already admitted to it?

Yes

He said: “I answered my phone to someone who told me they were an official agent and told them personal information I shouldn’t have.

“This tape’s been released to make it look as if I’m not committed to Rangers. That’s not true — I’ve enjoyed my time at Ibrox and am focused on helping the team win the league.

Not that i know of.

Redwhiteandblue has a good point about if he doesn't have an agent then there's going to be a small limit on who knows the ins and outs of his contract. Not that i think that would stand in a court of law.

He has. http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/4851597/Rangers-striker-Francisco-Sandaza-duped-into-revealing-salary-in-prank-call.html

Not that i know of.

I think it said on the Rangers website that Rangers had spoken to the player and his agent