Gers Suspend Sandaza

Blue Forever

Sandaza must be a complete dim wit to get caught out by that phone call and divulge his contract to someone he doesn't know over the phone. That fuckin Scumbag has effectively got him the sack by recording call and putting it on social media.

Sandaza didn't slag the club or fans he was praising us, he did answer in honesty to the scumbag and i hope that cunt tommy gets his cumuppings...

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(tu)S

And the Iron Man deserved that treatment a hell of a lot less than FranSan the Fandan does!

A few would disagree as Roberts was not liked by the majority of the players and tried to take on Souness.

He used to be paid handsomely by Scottish Newcastle to come back and tour their pubs before the big games at home . If not for this he would not have really shown face again.

Hopefully this does mean he'll be out the door. He just didn't want to play for us having knocked us back a couple of times then only agreeing to come to us in the summer when we were probably his only option. Can't lose sight of the fact that this wank Tommy should be subject to a police investigation on how he's getting Gers players and officials phone numbers.

Sandaza rejected joining us two years back so he was never exactly committed. Just chases the money.

A few imbeciles were taken in by his 'I'm here for the history' PR crap in the summer.

He's been set up by this fud but he is just a modern mercenary. He even said the supporters were amazing to be fair.

Hopefully this does mean he'll be out the door. He just didn't want to play for us having knocked us back a couple of times then only agreeing to come to us in the summer when we were probably his only option. Can't lose sight of the fact that this wank Tommy should be subject to a police investigation on how he's getting Gers players and officials phone numbers.

More than likely the press.

A few would disagree as Roberts was not liked by the majority of the players and tried to take on Souness.

He used to be paid handsomely by Scottish Newcastle to come back and tour their pubs before the big games at home . If not for this he would not have really shown face again.

Roberts' take on it:

"We were playing Aberdeen and Scott Nisbet and I went up for the same ball. It left Brian Irvine clear to score. Graeme Souness blamed me for the mistake and I never played for Rangers again."

That would be good, we get rid of a dud for nowt.

And Sandaza bankrupts tommy and takes his pish soaked bedsit.

I think Sandaza would have a good case after all Tommy has obtained information through deception plus he also posted without Sandaza consent a private conversation on the internet.

A conversation which could see Sandaza sacked or at the very least lose a bucket of money.

I think instead of slating Sandaza who has been a bit foolish we should be concentrating on the criminal in all this who is tinker tommy.

Sandaza rejected joining us two years back so he was never exactly committed. Just chases the money.

A few imbeciles were taken in by his 'I'm here for the history' PR crap in the summer.

He's been set up by this fud but he is just a modern mercenary. He even said the supporters were amazing to be fair.

Yeah he says the fans are amazing then takes a shite all over us.

All season I've stuck up for this prick saying give him time etc when everyone around me in the Copland are giving him dogs abuse.

No more Fran, get to fuck.