Gers Suspend Sandaza

Blue Forever

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roberts' take on it:

"We were playing Aberdeen and Scott Nisbet and I went up for the same ball. It left Brian Irvine clear to score. Graeme Souness blamed me for the mistake and I never played for Rangers again."

What he failed to mention was in the dressing room at halftime, Souness said to him he needs to concentrate more and was off the pace of the game.

Roberts went bonkers at had a go at Souness saying he can't drop him , as the fans would not stand for it as they sing his name.

That season last game at Brockville we had already lost the league , I was sitting next to coop on the stand, Roberts was a couple of rows in front, the fans chanted his name and sang Souness change your mind. Coop asked why I was singing to which I replied that I was told what went on in the dressing room at the sheep game and also the fact that Souness changed my club and has my support.

Coop just smiled and said spot on.

I think Sandaza would have a good case after all Tommy has obtained information through deception plus he also posted without Sandaza consent a private conversation on the internet.

A conversation which could see Sandaza sacked or at the very least lose a bucket of money.

I think instead of slating Sandaza who has been a bit foolish we should be concentrating on the criminal in all this who is tinker tommy.

I feel a little bit of sympathy as English is not his first language and probably one of the reasons he was targeted. He shouldn't have given out the information but this will affect his and his family's future income. If he had been playing well for us, a lot more people would have been raging he was targeted.

I feel a little bit of sympathy as English is not his first language and probably one of the reasons he was targeted. He shouldn't have given out the information but this will affect his and his family's future income. If he had been playing well for us, a lot more people would have been raging he was targeted.

Naismith was a great player for us and I still hated his mercenary actions.

I love the fact that Tommy the taxi driver is possibly sitting back basking in all the 'glory', telling his phals what he did etc, whilst the vast majority of Rangers supporters will be breathing a sigh of relief that Sandaza is probably on the way out.

Thanks Thommy!

:cheers:

I think Sandaza would have a good case after all Tommy has obtained information through deception plus he also posted without Sandaza consent a private conversation on the internet.

A conversation which could see Sandaza sacked or at the very least lose a bucket of money.

I think instead of slating Sandaza who has been a bit foolish we should be concentrating on the criminal in all this who is tinker tommy.

We can concentrate on both.

The last thing we should be doing is dragging this mess out in public. A quiet word with the player followed by playing a straight bat with the press would have sufficed, would have been forgotten about in a week.

It's all about money though.

I disagree, the club has to set an example if anything, a quiet word wouldn't have been one.

Just a wee question to throw into the debate guys.....

Do we (Rangers and supporters) now accept evidence that was obtained illegally?

NB

To record and broadcast a conversation without someones consent is illegal.

As i said earlier we should not be focusing on Sandaza we should be focusing on Tommy as what he did is surely against the law.

Imagine the outcry if this was done to one of the scums players.

The one thing alot of people are not focussing on here is that assuming the info he gave tommy the tit was correct we would have been paying him 10k a week in 3 years as a 31 year old....the same player who struggles in sfl3! If we can legally terminate his contract without having to give him a pay off then old tam might have just done us a favour though surely we need to be smarter in terms of how we offer contracts in the future....I like the idea if incentive based bonuses for cups etc!