Gers Suspend Sandaza

Blue Forever

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see it either......but I'll bet his lawyer and his agent will see that he gets paid - in full - whilst he's suspended.

We would be able to claim some of it back from him if he is found to have breached his contract and gets sacked yes?

Gotta love the spectacular backfire from tommy the taig.

We get rid of a lump of wood, without having to worry about a payoff. And tommy opens himself up to possible charges for recording and playing that call without permission.

carlsberg don't do prank calls but if they did.........

Just a wee question to throw into the debate guys.....

Do we (Rangers and supporters) now accept evidence that was obtained illegally?

NB

To record and broadcast a conversation without someones consent is illegal.

We aren't a court of law, we can even accept if it is obtained under torture!

Just a wee question to throw into the debate guys.....

Do we (Rangers and supporters) now accept evidence that was obtained illegally?

NB

To record and broadcast a conversation without someones consent is illegal.

Not sure.

and it's not something I think most on this board can answer I don't think.

It'd always thought it was illegal for employer's to use recordings against employees without them knowing in advance they were being recorded.

also that it was a legal for call centers to record your calls without them telling you.

HOWEVER

this may well be due to the sensitive nature of the calls, bank details etc and how they intend to use the calls, i.e. they can look back at them as evidence etc.

And when is a prank call an immature prank call and when is it a crime?

Old Mrs Galloway must be shitting her self right now.

IF it is a crime - surely those aussies who pretened to be our royal family would've been brought over here and charged?

Then again - If it's not a crime, how can it be justifiable that sandaza can be held liable for it by his employers (assuming he can) and the person recording it (effectivly getting sandaza the sack) gets off scot-free?

Like I said before my rant - not something I think most on here would know off the top of their heads in regards to the legalities of it all.

I'd of course never condemn anyone, on a forum, for poor grammar.

I am in agreement with getting Tommy to give Ian Black a phone, though he seems quite capable of sorting out his own suspensions in the conventional way.

Tommy should be getting into shite aswell. It was Illegal and he got private info that no one apart from Sandaza his agent and Rangers should know about.

I remember Limmy getting his door kicked in for doing a prank call that was Illegal. He got arrested by terrorist cops and also got death threats.

Also - if

"To record and broadcast a conversation without someones consent is illegal"

that pretty much kills youtube. so doubt it's true or youtube would've been sued 100,000,000,000 times already

and if true, whoever uploaded the call TO tommy winding him up should remove it before they are sharing a cell with oor tinker tommy

This also would appear to allow open season on Tommy, and any player of the team he supports and taxi firm he works for. All we need now is a list of numbers. A right bugger if a load of fictitious taxi bookings were made!

Yes but Fran praised the club and fans and didnt say we dont exist and how he owes us nothing. Thats what got to me about 'Rangers diehard Steven Naismith'

Well that added to the hurt but I hated how all the ones that walked out manipulated moves and denied the club a fee. And here we have Sandaza leaking what fee he believes it would take to get him, something the club should be negotiating.

Not that I'd expect us to get any sort of decent money for him but that's hardly the point.

what a prick - its amazing the lengths Ally went to get him in as well. This is the man that said the following:

It’s a big club, everyone would love to play for that team. But I think that, if I play for that team, I am going to score 25 goals - more, even. Easy.

All this pillorying of Sandaza is ridiculous. Allegedly he received a call from a nut-case purporting to be an agent. He apparently asked for further details and disclosed far too much information. Neither of these is the football crime of the century. We should leave it to the Club to decide what happens. As for our supporters on this forum (and no doubt elsewhere) gnashing teeth in anger at Sandaza, boiling with rage at him, exactly why? Which one of you would decline a better job offer elsewhere? Would you discuss it first with your employer and tell him your thinking of leaving? Sandaza apparently said e was only here for the money. Is that a surprise to some on here? He said he doesn't like the weather here. Neither do I. He apparently said nothing bad about the Club and was in fact complimentary. Was he naive getting conned by the call? Absolutely but he can't leave the Club without our permission and it may have suited both parties to reach an agreement for him to leave. What is the big deal about this? Hopefully the Tommy Taliban clown will be charged for the offences committed and Rangers will deal with Sandaza one way or another. Why are the fans getting so upset and wishing Sandaza all kinds of nasty fates? There is simply no need for such animosity.

All this pillorying of Sandaza is ridiculous. Allegedly he received a call from a nut-case purporting to be an agent. He apparently asked for further details and disclosed far too much information. Neither of these is the football crime of the century.

The only thing he said that was wrong is the thing that may get him sacked - going behind Rangers' back to do contract negotiations.