Templeton - What's wrong with him?

nvager

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The boy has potential, but its getting the best from him all thats the challenge. Too many times he goes missing or we're incapable of getting the ball to him quickly. The system we play doesnt seem to suit him or many others to be fair. Alot of the players look unhappy on the pitch

He's a good player on his day and the best attacking one we have but I wouldn't call him 'class' based on what he has served up so far.

if we were looking at a player you had never heard of and you watched a video of the goals he scored this year, you would say he looks class,but get what you mean he has been quite inconsistant.

had a slump in form recently but hopefully he can get a decent run without injury. Read the inteview with him this morning and think he is saying he has had a ankle injury since the first game for us this season but he is okay now.

He'll go backwards progression wise because we have a coaching team who cant improve players. Prove me wrong

the majority of these players have never won anything now under mccoists tutelage they have won the league by a near record breaking margin. Thats what you call progressing as a player.

He'll go backwards progression wise because we have a coaching team who cant improve players. Prove me wrong

So he will regress in to an untalented nobody by the end of his contract? Maybe our coaching team injured him because they can't stand to see a player progress. They no doubt tell players not to try and win, put no effort in whatsoever and under no circumstances pass the ball forwards, afterall progression is frowned upon. doh

So he will regress in to an untalented nobody by the end of his contract? Maybe our coaching team injured him because they can't stand to see a player progress. They no doubt tell players not to try and win, put no effort in whatsoever and under no circumstances pass the ball forwards, afterall progression is frowned upon. doh

You tell me. Tell me you are happy with the progression of our players. Tell me you would keep the coaching staff. Give me an example of when we passed a 3rd div team off the park and kept a cleam sheet. Make my day

*inserts facepalm smiley as is it emphasises my point more*

the majority of these players have never won anything now under mccoists tutelage they have won the league by a near record breaking margin. Thats what you call progressing as a player.

I understand the winning side of it. But every game we play we get worse at passing a ball. Its like 10 Edus