The official Montrose FC V Rangers FC thread....

Garnock Blue

Excuse number 48 of the season? We have Hemmings, mcculloch, and Naismith all available....much more than any other SFL3 team!

Jig is covering in defense. Naismith isn't even that good. And hemmings has yet to score.

Are you telling me that all div 3 teams have less than 3 strikers on their books, 2 of whom are still youngsters?

It's only an excuse if it isn't valid mate.

4 people round the Hal at the free kick. One hits it. 3 on the edge of the box. Same touch to me touch to you free kick. Same result. Well wide. Ally makes a sub. Like for like. No change of play. This is seriously head fucking me guys. Are we the mentalists thinking that something is wrong. Maybe Ally is right and everything is brilliant and we don't need to win games. We'll just draw our way to the title. Fuck me gently. What is it that he sees that we don't.

Jig is covering in defense. Naismith isn't even that good. And hemmings has yet to score.

Are you telling me that all div 3 teams have less than 3 strikers on their books, 2 of whom are still youngsters?

It's only an excuse if it isn't valid mate.

Montrose are having to play with a trialist today. Naismith and Hemmings are old enough to be pushing for a place if we were still in the spl.