Statement from Green - signatures are forgeries

boss

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am 100% behind green atm but he should've told us this at the start. Not 11 month later, He has alot of work to do to get many fans trust back

Messi or Green Out :pipe:

I'm still 110% behind him, no surrender Mr.Green

And some of our 'fans'

Give that "fan" pish a rest. I fail to see why you think the fans who are struggling to trust someone only a year on from getting the worst dicking over in our history are somehow inferior to yourself.

It was pretty obvious STV had been duped again by Whyte.

Green should have released more details about the Sevco 5088 Ltd company though.

Initially he stated on the club website the assets transferred via it, now he is saying it was not involved in the take over whatsoever.

Questions still need answered.

If This was true it wouldn't matter now anyway as Whyte doesn't have anything to do with sevco scotland. He should've been more open fae the start tho.

Give that "fan" pish a rest. I fail to see why you think the fans who are struggling to trust someone only a year on from getting the worst dicking over in our history are somehow inferior to yourself.

I think you are mistaking his meaning.

I think he is alluding to the undercover tims, and also the agenda pushing FF guys that have joined up over the last few weeks clearly to cause nothing but trouble.

There is nothing wrong with being sceptical, but some of the things said about the man this week are mental.

To be fair, put yourself in Green's boots. The only man to step forward to save the club. Has defended us to the hilt. Has worked hard for us. And at the first sign of some clear media-mischief making (aswell as obviously making a boo-boo or two himself), a hell of a lot of fans are going for his throat?

I take your point, fans should remain cautious, but still, I feel with what Green has visibly done, that we've all gained from, he deserves a touch more trust, even if not full, 100% trust and certainly more respect than he's getting from some folk who seem to want to find things wrong with him

If This was true it wouldn't matter now anyway as Whyte doesn't have anything to do with sevco scotland. He should've been more open fae the start tho.

I'v no idea what implications it could have.

I want to know why Green has said Sevco 5088 acquired the assets then sold them on, now he's saying the assets moved straight from The Rangers Football Club Plc to Sevco Scotland Ltd.

He's lied about one of them. I'm fed up with it.

Some of the downright abuse and vitriol Green has had on this board and elsewhere is fukkin ridiculous.

People are deperate for him to fall, absolutely desperate and they can all fuck off.

They certainly aren't 'supporters' of Rangers FC.

It's one thing being cautious but another being blatantly offensive, vindictive and hysterical as a result of taig propoganda.

The 3pm 'press conference' the other day was a prime example.

The bheasts are laughing at these cunts and they haven't got the brains to see it.

I want to know why Green has said Sevco 5088 acquired the assets then sold them on, now he's saying the assets moved straight from The Rangers Football Club Plc to Sevco Scotland Ltd.

O'Reilly? Perhaps you can show us where Green (not "a spokesman") said the former?

I'v no idea what implications it could have.

He's lied about one of them. I'm fed up with it.

It is my understanding that he set up Sevco 5088 to acquire the assets. However, he then realised it had to be a Scottish company so then set up Sevco Scotland. Not 100% sure on this though...

It's jist a pity that bbc's resident deviant Rangers hater chris mclauchlin wisnae the wan to be caught wae this corrupt shite he's the wan that should be nailed, ah well a'll jist hiv tae be content wae nailin him tae some flairboards in some derelict condemned buildin at some stage ! The banter eh ! :sherlock: