Statement from Green - signatures are forgeries

boss

No about fuckin CW over instead of the man himself coming out 11month later and admitting it, Then there wouldnt be this craze about it from the fans demanding answers.

I signed up for a loan two years ago, with the security on YOUR Property, why have you not got me in court yet?

Remember? That deal we made back then?

No you don't, cause its bullshit.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, I think anyone who thought Green was squeaky clean and took everything he said as gospel, well I think they are so naive they probably shouldnt be allowed out on their own.

All I can place my trust in is the last year or so where i've seen this guy do everything he could to save our club, to save our trophies we earned years ago and to generally aid the club. I'm staggered that so many have thrown this out of the window because of a few stories coming out

Agree 100%

For me, I think anyone who thought Green was squeaky clean and took everything he said as gospel, well I think they are so naive they probably shouldnt be allowed out on their own.

All I can place my trust in is the last year or so where i've seen this guy do everything he could to save our club, to save our trophies we earned years ago and to generally aid the club. I'm staggered that so many have thrown this out of the window because of a few stories coming out

Only one type of person "throwing this out the window".

I could honestly have lived without knowing any of this and how Whyte was dealt with, my interests are in the here and now.

Indeed. If we'd found this out 10 years down the road and we're the Champions of Scotland and getting to the last 16 of the champions league with a good homegrown side, would I give a fuck that he once had Whyte involved? Fuck no.

Nobody should forget what Green has done for us over the last year

Let's cut to the chase here though, he's doing that because it's the best way to make money. The happier he keeps the fans, the more money that will come through the gates and through the tills. Cynical? Yes, but no one can look me straight in the eyes and tell me Green isn't as cynical as I am. We all know what he's here to do. He's not here because he's a fan, or because he had any sort of affection for the club, he's here because he was seizing an opportunity, and I think we've all been too eager to forget this. To put the fact that he's not "squeaky clean" aside for this is simply not good enough.

After what we've been through, we need someone (as close as you can get in footballing terms) who's as squeaky clean as the floors of fecking Buckingham Palace.

Let's cut to the chase here though, he's doing that because it's the best way to make money. The happier he keeps the fans, the more money that will come through the gates and through the tills. Cynical? Yes, but no one can look me straight in the eyes and tell me Green isn't as cynical as I am. We all know what he's here to do. He's not here because he's a fan, or because he had any sort of affection for the club, he's here because he was seizing an opportunity, and I think we've all been too eager to forget this. To put the fact that he's not "squeaky clean" aside for this is simply not good enough.

After what we've been through, we need someone (as close as you can get in footballing terms) who's as squeaky clean as the floors of fecking Buckingham Palace.

Never going to happen in business Gaz.

Corgis are manky wee buggers. :cgreen:

Indeed. If we'd found this out 10 years down the road and we're the Champions of Scotland and getting to the last 16 of the champions league with a good homegrown side, would I give a fuck that he once had Whyte involved? Fuck no.

Nobody should forget what Green has done for us over the last year

Whyte was never going away quietly or without at least the thought that he was benefiting, anyone who thought otherwise was deluded.

He has never said any different - what's the problem?

Would you rather he came here to lose money?

He's in it for the money? Sure of course, that doesn't change anything I said. Just because he wants money, doesn't mean he's done any less good a job.

I know Green isn't the absolute perfect man. The perfect man is a guy who loves the club and has a lot of money. If you can find that man, i'm sure we'd all be delighted. Until then, I don't see that there are other viable options.

Frankly, if you run a football club, i'd imagine whoever you are, you are going to get your hands dirty. Just so happens this goldfish bowl of a country and its media go fucking berserk anytime Green scratches his arse and too many want to believe the media over anyone else

Glad CG has made this statement. Hopefully this should dry up these stories for a while. Tbh I'm glad that stv ran it or we would never have known how devious that wee fucker whyte can be. If only I could bump into him in the town. I'd gladly do a few months for that bastard

Never going to happen in business Gaz.

I admit we are in an extremely unique situation, and that Green is dealing with a nutjob, but I don't believe he is the type of businessman that is correct for us just now as we are trying to get back on our feet. I feel we are constantly treading over a minefield with Green.

You're sounding very idealistic there Gaz. The Rangers supporting tycoons are not out there and squeaky clean in business is rare.

I for one have had enough of all this. I an tired of it. Who sold what to whom, who shafted who, what company was involved...ach, fuckin sick of the lot of it. Listening to guys on tape carving up the club to line their own pockets, claim and counter claim, ....how did we get to this?