Statement from Green - signatures are forgeries

boss

If This was true it wouldn't matter now anyway as Whyte doesn't have anything to do with sevco scotland. He should've been more open fae the start tho.

Exactly and don't you think Whyte would have been screaming from the rooftops before now, if his compamy had been stolen from under him?

Whyte's the gangster here and he's being used to keep the knife into Rangers by the mhedia and I wouldn't be surprised if the long arm from the east had some sort of involvement. :pipe:

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, put yourself in Green's boots. The only man to step forward to save the club. Has defended us to the hilt. Has worked hard for us. And at the first sign of some clear media-mischief making (aswell as obviously making a boo-boo or two himself), a hell of a lot of fans are going for his throat?

I take your point, fans should remain cautious, but still, I feel with what Green has visibly done, that we've all gained from, he deserves a touch more trust, even if not full, 100% trust and certainly more respect than he's getting from some folk who seem to want to find things wrong with him

Which has been my point all along, you don't have to believe everything is perfect but the conclusions that Green has suddenly reached the point of no return have been staggering.

Exactly and don't you think Whyte would have been screaming from the rooftops before now, if his compamy had been stolen from under him?

Whyte's the gangster here and he's being used to keep the knife into Rangers by the mhedia and I wouldn't be surprised if the long arm from the east had some sort of involvement. :pipe:

your probably right about involment from that other mob he's probably getting paid before he runs for costa rica

Some of the downright abuse and vitriol Green has had on this board and elsewhere is fukkin ridiculous.

People are deperate for him to fall, absolutely desperate and they can all fuck off.

They certainly aren't 'supporters' of Rangers FC.

It's one thing being cautious but another being blatantly offensive, vindictive and hysterical as a result of taig propoganda.

The 3pm 'press conference' the other day was a prime example.

The bheasts are laughing at these cunts and they haven't got the brains to see it.

Indeed. I'd never ever criticise someone who is cautious of Green given what we've had. I'm cautious of him. Simple fact is though that some appear to be looking for reasons to distrust him.

Simply, folk need to wake up and pay attention to the fact that the media are sensationalist and the Scottish media take the fucking biscuit. They claimed that Green allowing Juve to use our training facilities was a 'bombshell' - I mean, seriously, if you place faith in that kinda pish then you don't deserve a football club to support

Whyte and Earley do us a big favour pulling stunts like this. There is a procedure where Green can get them struck off as directors at Companies House for using forged documents.

This will all be sorted out by Companies House over next few weeks and Whyte will have committed another criminal offence.

I wonder if STV will come oot and print an apology? Nah they believe Whyte a proven fantasist and liar that has abandoned his wife and children and sends them neh money God strike me down. Kim Wjytes been suing him for her £2000 per month. This is the sort of man the press are pandering too.

Greens only raised £35m for Rangers and avoided title stripping - lets kick him out hes a cunt

Which has been my point all along, you don't have to believe everything is perfect but the conclusions that Green has suddenly reached the point of no return have been staggering.

Absolutely. Within a week with a stupid interview from Green and a few pretty wishy washy accusations from a known crook who's just lost a court case and despoerately needs money and people are already saying Green should go?

Fuck me, whatever happened to that 'We don't do walking away' thing? Thankfully, i'm confident Charles Green won't let a few idiots force him out.

Firmly in the Green camp on this one and always will be until I see sufficient evidence to prove otherwise.

Green has done a lot since he came to this club and, in everything else except from honours, he has probably done more for the club than Murray ever did. There is a clear witch hunt against CG here and it's becoming more and more obvious by the day. Green's came out and said the document is forged - why say that if it wasn't true and could come back to bite you?

Green's been a bit erratic recently but hey, let's stand by our man.

Certainly not just bheasts stirring the pot.

There has been an upsurge in the old "we need good Rangers men at the helm" type posts mingled in with the blatant shit stirring and mud slinging going on. This reeks of another attempt by the blue knights/dingwall and his cronies at rocking the boat.

I am eagerly waiting the new starve him out campaign that is surely round the corner.

Indeed. I'd never ever criticise someone who is cautious of Green given what we've had. I'm cautious of him. Simple fact is though that some appear to be looking for reasons to distrust him.

Simply, folk need to wake up and pay attention to the fact that the media are sensationalist and the Scottish media take the fucking biscuit. They claimed that Green allowing Juve to use our training facilities was a 'bombshell' - I mean, seriously, if you place faith in that kinda pish then you don't deserve a football club to support

And the claimed he was up on a charge for the 'No Surrender' comment.

This is all aimed at the ST renewals - be in no doubt about it because our ST sales have really pissed off the bheasts and the media who all predicted crowds of around 15K by Christmas.

Don't fall for it.

Absolutely. Within a week with a stupid interview from Green and a few pretty wishy washy accusations from a known crook who's just lost a court case and despoerately needs money and people are already saying Green should go?

Fuck me, whatever happened to that 'We don't do walking away' thing? Thankfully, i'm confident Charles Green won't let a few idiots force him out.

And i'm confident our board won't be quite so keen to prepare pitch forks either.

To be fair, put yourself in Green's boots. The only man to step forward to save the club. Has defended us to the hilt. Has worked hard for us. And at the first sign of some clear media-mischief making (aswell as obviously making a boo-boo or two himself), a hell of a lot of fans are going for his throat?

I take your point, fans should remain cautious, but still, I feel with what Green has visibly done, that we've all gained from, he deserves a touch more trust, even if not full, 100% trust and certainly more respect than he's getting from some folk who seem to want to find things wrong with him

I'll admit I can see there's been a pile up in the media of late to slam it down Green's throat, the likes of the Clyde interview showing up months later is ridiculous for a start. I'll also admit that he probably does deserve a bit more trust from the likes of myself, but the fact is it's all piled up, and most of it isn't simply a questionable signature. The full story is simply breaking now, and it's one we would never have found out about if it had not been from the way it has all came out forcing Green to admit to more than he's ever let on. I also do think that we've still to see anywhere near the end of this. We know the way this is working with the "drip drip" system and I do not believe it is over with.

When the board meets tomorrow or next week or whenever it is, I'll put my weight behind the decision they make. Until then I don't think I have enough evidence to trust Green just now.

And the claimed he was up on a charge for the 'No Surrender' comment.

This is all aimed at the ST renewals - be in no doubt about it because our ST sales have really pissed off the bheasts and the media who all predicted crowds of around 15K by Christmas.

Don't fall for it.

:cgreen:

O'Reilly? Perhaps you can show us where Green (not "a spokesman") said the former?

Yes it was a spokesperson that said it:

For the avoidance of doubt, Sevco 5088 Limited bought the assets of The Rangers Football Club Plc and then transferred them to Sevco Scotland Limited so that all the assets would be in the Scottish registered company that is Rangers FC.

http://local.stv.tv/...separate-newco/

So why has he allowed that information to be released and only 'corrected' it in the last few days?

Very strange.

I don't trust Green after all this, but then I trust Whyte even less.

I'll admit I can see there's been a pile up in the media of late to slam it down Green's throat, the likes of the Clyde interview showing up months later is ridiculous for a start. I'll also admit that he probably does deserve a bit more trust from the likes of myself, but the fact is it's all piled up, and most of it isn't simply a questionable signature. The full story is simply breaking now, and it's one we would never have found out about if it had not been from the way it has all came out forcing Green to admit to more than he's ever let on. I also do think that we've still to see anywhere near the end of this. We know the way this is working with the "drip drip" system and I do not believe it is over with.

When the board meets tomorrow or next week or whenever it is, I'll put my weight behind the decision they make. Until then I don't think I have enough evidence to trust Green just now.

Some might think Whyte has more but i'm not so sure now if he's now been reduced to forgeries and fake documents.

For me, I think anyone who thought Green was squeaky clean and took everything he said as gospel, well I think they are so naive they probably shouldnt be allowed out on their own.

All I can place my trust in is the last year or so where i've seen this guy do everything he could to save our club, to save our trophies we earned years ago and to generally aid the club. I'm staggered that so many have thrown this out of the window because of a few stories coming out

For me, I think anyone who thought Green was squeaky clean and took everything he said as gospel, well I think they are so naive they probably shouldnt be allowed out on their own.

All I can place my trust in is the last year or so where i've seen this guy do everything he could to save our club, to save our trophies we earned years ago and to generally aid the club. I'm staggered that so many have thrown this out of the window because of a few stories coming out

completely agree

Wouldnt surprise me if Whyte did doctor a signature to try and discredit Green. Charles isn't a saint but I'm sure had he signed Whyte on as a director then it would've been revealed before now.

An attempt by Whyte to turn the support, directors and staff against Green, the man should be locked away safely in a padded room...

Wouldnt surprise me if Whyte did doctor a signature to try and discredit Green. Charles isn't a saint but I'm sure had he signed Whyte on as a director then it would've been revealed before now.

An attempt by Whyte to turn the support, directors and staff against Green, the man should be locked away safely in a padded room...

Whyte is good at whipping up emotions, mostly bad ones. I dream of the day that slug burns in a mid day desert.