Charles Green's trip to St Mirren...

scottyc06

FFS that only gives the bheasts amunition

Who gives a shit, theyve actively bullied their way to the top for years, while sweeping every mis-deed under the carpet. Their own chairman stated he was going to try to "Talk round" the Ross Cty chairman. If they criticised CG for attempting to do the same, or for the fact it may have looked like that is what he was doing, then they are as delusional as we say they are.

I couldnt care less what "ammunition" the taigs have.

When the pictures emerged of CG at St Mirren, there were a lot of people kicking off.. Looks like it was a productive meeting after all!

Way to play into the conspiracy theorists hands mate :P

Cg done nothing, St mirren and County made their own minds up.

When the pictures emerged of CG at St Mirren, there were a lot of people kicking off.. Looks like it was a productive meeting after all!

That is tim esq conspiracy shite! Post like this irrespective of their tone or substance just add fuel to the fire.....this had nothing to do with us....st mirren and Ross county listened to their fans and after having productive seasons didn't wish to jeopardise future success by agreeing to a structure that would kill the game!

That is tim esq conspiracy shite! Post like this irrespective of their tone or substance just add fuel to the fire.....this had nothing to do with us....st mirren and Ross county listened to their fans and after having productive seasons didn't wish to jeopardise future success by agreeing to a structure that would kill the game!

But it is a conspiracy?

Even if CG wasn't at St. Mirren beforehand, we were still going to be someway given the blame for the reconstruction plans not being pushed through. It's laughable the way they've went about this whole thing, and now for some people to turn around and say "Oh It's Rangers' fault" - Makes it even funnier!

I actually approved of the reconstruction plans, I can't say I'm bothered either way though felt it would have been refreshing to play teams twice a year just to experience that

Nobody can take our Championship away from us and I was hoping for decent season book prices as per this season as to get one - now I reckon they may just start escalating again out of my current affordability range

What does appeal to me on a positive note is that Charles Green has firmly demonstrated, via his trip to St Mirren Park & particularly on a day when Liewell sat mere rows away - is that we are still the major power within Scottish football despite everything we have been through, we will call the shots here

Just for the pure fun of it i would like to see our Chuck go to the next St mirren home game on a day that we are not playing and wave to the cameras with a big smirk on his face.

Would be like that bit in scanners when the guys head explodes in mhedia land.