IBROX Royal Rumble

JamieG54

Should have one this summer pay at the gate. Big ring in the middle. 50 players and ex staff coming down thw tunnel to music trying to be Rangers #1 fighter.

Current squad along with special guests from the past...

Negri

Prodan making his Ibrox debut

Big Bert

Paul Ritchie would be Gilberg and last two seconds

Vanoli

AJ he surrenders no

Dan Eggen may lift another trophy and hide under the ring till the end

I could see it coming down to Souness Green and Butcher for a chance to battle Craig Whyte but dont rule out Kevin Muscat flying from the top rope.

Charge fans 15 quid it would make alot of cash and perhaps prove the most exciting event this season.

Should have one this summer pay at the gate. Big ring in the middle. 50 players and ex staff coming down thw tunnel to music trying to be Rangers #1 fighter.

Current squad along with special guests from the past...

Negri

Prodan making his Ibrox debut

Big Bert

Paul Ritchie would be Gilberg and last two seconds

Vanoli

AJ he surrenders no

Dan Eggen may lift another trophy and hide under the ring till the end

I could see it coming down to Souness Green and Butcher for a chance to battle Craig Whyte but dont rule out Kevin Muscat flying from the top rope.

Charge fans 15 quid it would make alot of cash and perhaps prove the most exciting event this season.

I was actually going to ask you when we could expect another one of your bizarre threads. I must say, you've outdone yourself this time. :lol:

Or maybe we could get Paolo Vanoli & Stevie Smith playing darts at ibrox? Alec Cleland playing Billiards at auchenhowie? Gordon Durie & Davie Robertson playing Golf in the car park? Jim Bett & Franny Jeffers playing Croquet on the Copland Road? Ian Durrant and Terry butcher having a game of table tennis in the changing rooms?

Or

Maybe we could just be crazy and watch footballers play football! Mental i know!