And The Handwringing Begins

minstral

Tom Morris?

Don't have a clue about golfers bud.

I remember many years ago my ex, well before she was my ex, said why didn't I take up golf and use it for business........said i don't like it and will take it up when my love life is over...................few years later she asked where I keep my clubs :7325:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't see what having a decent dialogue, like adults are meant to do, is harmful in anyway - talking does not mean appeasement nor capitulation. If decent dialogue takes place common ground can be found and we can all help football move forward. It is a sport after all - but I know you have lost sight of that - perhaps so have many - but sport takes cooperation and respect. I can see no issue with dialogue that puts our point of view forward.

this.keep you friends close but your enemies closer.

Respect Walter for what he done during our previous "peacetime" era. But to quote the Godfather - he is not a wartime consigliere. We someone who will fight our corner with a vociferous Rangers agenda not to be appeased by those who sought to kill us off!!!!

I was hoping for a bit more of a call to arms tbo - its hardly Churchhill...

"I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat."

We have before us an ordeal of the most grievous kind. We have before us many, many long months of struggle and of suffering. You ask, what is our policy? I can say: It is to wage war, by sea, land and air, with all our might and with all the strength that God can give us; to wage war against a monstrous tyranny, never surpassed in the dark, lamentable catalogue of human crime. That is our policy. You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: It is victory, victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory, however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.

Now THATS a speech :)

Guest Andypendek

The first time we stayed at the Princess we got talking to this guy, not being a golfer I didn't know who he was, but he said he had just flown on from Loch Lomond , can't recall if he said he helped design in..his name was Tom can't remember if it was Watson or the other one, but I think Scottsdale is/was his home course.

Sounds like Tom Wieskopf was the fella you met.

The reality is, you cannot influence anything that happens within the corridors of power within SFA/SPL or SFL if you do not sit at the table with these people. Keep your friends close but your enemies closer! For the immediate future we are playing football in Scotland, we need someone credible to do our bidding.

"And the need for a better relationship between Rangers and the SFA, as well as the SPL, has been evident since the club went into liquidation last summer."

No way should we go for a better relationship with this lot. I for one will not agree with friendly discussions or any backtracking that gives them the upperhand after all the shite they threw at us, so Mr Mather I would have a good think what the majority of fans think before jumping into bed with the septic driven spl/sfa. :moon:

"And the need for a better relationship between Rangers and the SFA, as well as the SPL, has been evident since the club went into liquidation last summer."

No way should we go for a better relationship with this lot. I for one will not agree with friendly discussions or any backtracking that gives them the upperhand after all the shite they threw at us, so Mr Mather I would have a good think what the majority of fans think before jumping into bed with the septic driven spl/sfa. :moon:

Spot on (tu)

Who are these fans? Daily reptile lying again?

They are just perpetuating Walter's will and wishes, returning the favour for providing the leaks. Looks like Walter wants to be a big time Charlie, but could never lace his boots. Now patronising with our enemies who wanted us dead . The press will be kind to him in return for favours no doubt. All speculation of course, but something smells really bad from the Ibrox board room. Trust the old guard? Havin a fuckin laugh?!

Appeasing, dignified silence and turning the other cheek led us to losing the propaganda war, whilst Green was a bit of a loose cannon I hope we really don't go back to the old ways and we do hear the club defending our causes

Better not hold your breath. We've lost already. Let THEM come to us cap in hand, as the spl is fucked and going under. Us making the first move is wrong and shows weakness. Whilst Whyte led us down the slippery slope, these cunts wanted to bury us.

I'd prefer not to turn over any stones on our march back to the top.

Me neither, I would prefer to pick the stones up and lob them at Rhegan and Dumbcasters heed :P Along with a select few others within the realms of the SPL and SoFA Mob!!

I'd like to do it on merit and by going through ALL the leagues.

Yep, I am in agreement with this also :)