The next Penny Arcade

Ger77

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With next season in mind what songs would you like to see adopted by our support?

What about ;

The Who - 'You Better You Bet'

Rainbow -'I Surrender' changed to No Surrender

Spandau Ballet - Gold

Blue dignity and I agreed on this earlier ( me and blue dignity agreeing ffs) any way the new 'tire' is ....

... enjoy your self - it's later than you think ... jools holland loyal!

At the old firm game on Monday night whenever we scored we started chanting the tune to the old song that got played during the Advocaat era whenever we scored, i know the tune but i don't know the name of the song or artist, does anyone else know it? been bugging me since monday!

Anyways, would love to have that song played again when we score, great song

And anything by AC/DC would work, the Young brothers being massive Rangers fans :D

At the old firm game on Monday night whenever we scored we started chanting the tune to the old song that got played during the Advocaat era whenever we scored, i know the tune but i don't know the name of the song or artist, does anyone else know it? been bugging me since monday!

And anything by AC/DC would work, the Young brothers being massive Rangers fans :D

Thunderstruck, hells bell, whole lotta rosie (Rangers)

Hello Hello - I've allways though Hello by the beloved could have changed lyrics by somebody smart. Theres a bit where he just sings list of names -players names? and a line about blue is the colour -anyway one line is hello hello hello helloooo!!!!

With no offence intended to those with whom we have renewed friendships. SFL3 tribute

Elgin no moar, Berrick no moar, Queens Park no moar, Clyde no moar.

Annan no moar, Montrose no moar, Peterhead no moar, Eeast Sturrrling nooo moaaaar

Dario G - Carnaval de Paris ???