One away ground to boycott next season?

Shuggy

ask for any Stephens shop...............when i go back through to Bellshill ive to bring bags of them with me :)

Would that be the big steak bridies, used to pick them up for everybody when I worked over that way. Fantastic.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't going to change a lot of peoples minds but I am only putting out a message !

I don't particularly agree, but did make me think differently towards Dunfermline............but here goes....

I was at a speakers night last Saturday night, and Jim Leishman spoke at it, and I think the man is absolutely fantastic, his father was a Rangers man, and big Leishman was the original Nacho novo, who said 'No thanks' to Celtic back in the day, only because he was desparate to play for Dunfermline, and Noone else.

After entertaining the Rangers fans, we could all see what type of football man he was, and his only love was Dunfermline.

He had a message to the Rangers supporters and said '' I know you guys want to boycott my club, but can I tell you the guys that tried to put you down, are out the club........ Im at a rangers doo, with my Dunfermline tie on, cause This is my team, you are football guys, im a football guy, and I want you to come to my club to watch your team. ''

That was the message, we all have massive problems with that, but I say we pack out there stadium and REMIND Every club (except Dundee utd ) , we are still here and we RULE THIS JOINT !!!!!

and he is right!

Fuck Dunfermline, and fuck Leishman, he wasn't so fucking friendly when his bastard Chairman was spewing his anti Rangers bile, he could have said something he said nothing, makes him as bad as the fucking rest, what makes them WORSE actually is that Rangers fans paid that fucking horrible little club out of our own pockets, and still they put the fucking boot in.

I hope they fucking die, I actually hate these cunts more than any other because of the way they happily took our fans cash and were actually all nicey nicey about it, soon as bill was settled it was a different story, two faced horrible diddy club cunts.

Edit: And fucking Leishman is being all nice now cos he fucking KNOWS they need our cash next year, they are fuckign dependant upon it, wouldn't surprise me if they already have it spent, and thats not even an exaggeration, well they'll no be getting a fucking dime from me.

Edit again: And another fucking thing, the horrible dirty bastards were atcually technically insolvent themselves at the same time they were spewing their pish about us, dishing out the fucking anti Rangers shite on one hand while simultaneously holding oot the begging bowl with the other hand for a few coins to keep them afloat.

This thread really got my blood boiling I'm away fur a pint, fucking Dunfermline indeed.

Fuck Dunfermline, and fuck Leishman, he wasn't so fucking friendly when his bastard Chairman was spewing his anti Rangers bile, he could have said something he said nothing, makes him as bad as the fucking rest, what makes them WORSE actually is that Rangers fans paid that fucking horrible little club out of our own pockets, and still they put the fucking boot in.

I hope they fucking die, I actually hate these cunts more than any other because of the way they happily took our fans cash and were actually all nicey nicey about it, soon as bill was settled it was a different story, two faced horrible diddy club cunts.

Edit: And fucking Leishman is being all nice now cos he fucking KNOWS they need our cash next year, they are fuckign dependant upon it, wouldn't surprise me if they already have it spent, and thats not even an exaggeration, well they'll no be getting a fucking dime from me.

Edit again: And another fucking thing, the horrible dirty bastards were atcually technically insolvent themselves at the same time they were spewing their pish about us, dishing out the fucking anti Rangers shite on one hand while simultaneously holding oot the begging bowl with the other hand for a few coins to keep them afloat.

This thread really got my blood boiling I'm away fur a pint, fucking Dunfermline indeed.

Aaaaand breathe....

Not calling for any boycott, but why any Rangers fan would want to give his/her hard earned cash to bastards that tried to kill us I just do not understand. My belief is that attendances by Bears will be well down on past years at those clubs who put the boot in.

Boycotts are strange things in the sense that they seem to be individual decisions, but it's the mass that needs to adhere to them, otherwise we get the Dun Hibs scenario.

I've always had a soft spot for the Pars and used to talk to this Pars fan in Leith every match day. He was at pains to convince me that the Pars were a protestant team and they hated Falkirk more than anyone else, but he also told me ha married a Falkirk supporter. I said you bastard, you'd do anything to fuck the opposition, eh!

That's more of a truism than it seems at first, given what we've had to endure over the last few years, but if I was a regular attender of games these days, I'd certainly go to East End Park, no problem.

I actually thought the Utd boycott was successful. I expected some to break it , certainly more than the 2-300 that turned up.

Put it this way it was enough for wee greetin face try his luck with the sfa.

I don't think its realistic to stop going to teams that voted us out or well just end up goin to home games when the time comes to get back to the top flight.

While not advocating a boycott, Ill pick and choose and united is one I no longer want to give my money too. hibs too, to a lesser extent. I see them at the forefront of all bad feelings towards us.

Think it's a bit different from the tannadice game. The reason why some don't think that worked was because Dundee United pumped us and were all over us.

It won't be like that with Dunfermline as they will be just about fucked and will have to start building a new team again.

This isn't going to change a lot of peoples minds but I am only putting out a message !

I don't particularly agree, but did make me think differently towards Dunfermline............but here goes....

I was at a speakers night last Saturday night, and Jim Leishman spoke at it, and I think the man is absolutely fantastic, his father was a Rangers man, and big Leishman was the original Nacho novo, who said 'No thanks' to Celtic back in the day, only because he was desparate to play for Dunfermline, and Noone else.

After entertaining the Rangers fans, we could all see what type of football man he was, and his only love was Dunfermline.

He had a message to the Rangers supporters and said '' I know you guys want to boycott my club, but can I tell you the guys that tried to put you down, are out the club........ Im at a rangers doo, with my Dunfermline tie on, cause This is my team, you are football guys, im a football guy, and I want you to come to my club to watch your team. ''

That was the message, we all have massive problems with that, but I say we pack out there stadium and REMIND Every club (except Dundee utd ) , we are still here and we RULE THIS JOINT !!!!!

I met leishman at a doo in July last year & thought he was bawbag of a man, he even used the "do you know who i am line" when nobody at our table was paying him any attention, so nah fuck Dunfermline & leishman in equal measure.

Ye cannae boycott my local team guys..............think about the delicious Stephen's Bridies ye get.

Ive always been torn when the subject of boycotting dunfermline came up!! Like wise being smug about them struggling financially.. I LOVE going to see RANGERS through there.. The bridies/steak slices are absolute quality.. The pre match pint was always good with no hassle from the locals. If big Jim Leishman has asked for us to attend and if he has got rid of the cretins that joined in the "kicking of us!?" then im looking forward to going back to East End Park...

I don't see them playing their get out of jail free card aganst Alloa like they did against Forfar and assuming they actually don't get wound up, we'll be seeing them in SFL2.

They voted against Rangers getting back into the SPL, so I assume a lot of people here will not be visiting their ground next season?

No I'll be supporting Rangers. Thanks anyway.

Personally, I won't be in attendance at East End Park. I know a lot of people who won't be either.

Hopefully the Club fully endorses another boycott, as it was great to have their backing for the Dundee United game at Tannadice.

But there will always be 'fans' who defy the Club and go anyway.

Personally, I won't be in attendance at East End Park. I know a lot of people who won't be either.

Hopefully the Club fully endorses another boycott, as it was great to have their backing for the Dundee United game at Tannadice.

But there will always be 'fans' who defy the Club and go anyway.

'fans'?