McMurdo's take

thehost

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Rangers should have been demoted to the 3rd division but i still don't want us jumping any leagues.

We're are in the 3rd or 2nd division now i want to go through the leagues.

Get it right up them they were told the SPL would be fucked without Rangers and now there all realising it, even if some of the cunts are stubborn bigots and don't want to admit it.

:pipe:

So who is it that is accepting this fast track option? Is it Walter Smith & co?

If it is, he should no better. He was stubborn with his tactics in his 2nd spell as Rangers manager he should be stubborn on this and stay were we are and work our way back up the leagues.

Building a good Rangers team on the way.

I think the Club would jump at the chance to get in to an SPL2. It would shave a year off our return. It's more money at the end of the day and the players and manager want to be competing at the top.

I think the Club would jump at the chance to get in to an SPL2. It would shave a year off our return. It's more money at the end of the day and the players and manager want to be competing at the top.

We will be. We don't need any fast tracking just to save the SPL's arse.

i'm starting to think the fast track route has already been chosen ,,, if so i'll be disappointed. My reasoning is that Walter and Mathers have already had a cosy wee chat with the SFA, we're signing players from the SPL who - by their own admission - could have gone elsewhere for more cash but no chance of european football, the players who have signed have all penned deals that would encompass 1 year in SPL2, 1 year in the SPL to 'find their feet' and a further year to mount a full on challenge (Clark, Law are 3 year deals i think, Daly is 2 + 1 year option, Cammy Bell is 4 years i think) by which time we're 'allowed' back into european competition. This plus the hounding out of Green (who was against fast tracking) kind of says it all for me - we can only wait and see i suppose.

Two years out of the top tier, perhaps.

Three years out is just masochism.

It's not masochism it's the right thing. We won't have European football any sooner anyway so who cares - let the SPL die while we do the right thing and work our way back to the top

Two years out of the top tier, perhaps.

Three years out is just masochism.

They voted us out the league in the name of sporting integrity. 1 year later they want us in SPL2.

All because the SPL have no sponsors and the TV deal has been cut, and no cunt turning up to watch it etc.....

We won't have done our job until we have eradicated all of the cabal. Regan, Doncaster hibs, Dundee hibs, sheep all bankrupt. Then, and only then, should we think about the good of Scottish football. Until that point it's Rangers, Rangers, Rangers.