Our new strip

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're going back to the blue and white hoops, you know the hooped top we had before those clueless cunts decided on it after we binned them.

I actually did a wee bit of research on that.

Turns out it was the club secretary at the time who suggested blue and white hoops. However, they were binned after five seasons as they were considered to be unlucky, so we returned to the traditional shirt. It has remained ever since.

Also, the new home shirt canny be announced until our deal with Umbro is done. I believe it expired either yesterday or the end of this month (can't remember properly, will check. I think it was yesterday though)

As a result, they will probably be awaiting the return of our media team from NARSA before they release the strip. I'd imagine in the next few days.

"Jim Hannah Home top wont be out till August the third top will be out in 3rd week in July"

WATP

Not what I heard....I was told the launch date is due to coincide with the opening of our new airport shop...could be innacuate info though hence why I haven't posted it before now and could well just be assumption albeit it would make alot of sense!