New kits on official website

MonTheGers

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very similar to the cheap looking one we had two or three seasons ago. To go from what we had last season to this is a step backwards. Puma / Rangers know it will sell because of the fans loyalty, but they could have at least made it look as though they put some effort in to it. All this time waiting and we end up with this poor effort. Lazy lazy effort Puma. We are worth more than this. Away top is nice though.

The mock up of the Italian top in rangers colours was fantastic.

“It is a privilege to be supplying kits to a club with the history of Rangers Football Club”

Ruth How, Head of Sports Marketing for Puma

Of course it is Ruth, the guys on here designed ones way way better in design than the Puma efforts.

I like all three kits. I think they are "growers", especially the home kit.

best home strip for years, loved last seasons, and the 50s style one 3 years ago, but jon daly looks like he is about to burst out of this one,and rip some cunts head off,but top has to be tight, to make the baggy long shorts suit. for me a real rangers strip is defined by the socks worn, the strip would be so much less intimidating without the magical black and red socks,what other team in the world would have dared do that with a blue jersey and white shorts, without them the strip would be compared to pompey, brum, everton,etc.. The socks set us apart, fuckin yes Rangers, fuckin yes.

No Surrender

Rab

A bit better than I feared it would be, given it is that Puma template with the stupid insert at the collar. I like the white away although the crest is in a bit of a weird position to accomodate the design.

Saw the new Man City today, Nike have come up with a classic look there, as with the new Chelsea strip, keeping it simple is best in my book. Puma have been trying for years to come up with something iconic, as far as I am concerned they try too hard.

Still think they missed a trick by not offering the option to Pre-Order the tops.

According to RangersStore twitter the only top which will be able to Pre-Order will be the Home Top at a later date! The other two will be availble from launch day - No Pre-Orders!

It is things like these which makes me wonder who is making these kind of decisions.

Fuck knows what we pay marketing, branding etc. bet you some guys at our club are on a fortune behind the scenes... Yet this was the most amateurish launch I've seen for a kit.

Not even having the right kit sizes is a fucking joke

The Puma Sports Marketing manager was there and I'm sure him and his crew set this all up.