New kits on official website

MonTheGers

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Home top will not be available until just before the opening game on August 8th..............what are they playing at?

Away top 5th Sept.........3rd top 25th July...............anyone else think this is all arse from elbow stuff.

ED i actually think it's a great move bringing out the 3rd kit first, most fans will jump on it because they want a new kit, then they will sell tons of the home tops a week or so later as per usual.

The thing I love the most, is that ALL the kits have 1872 on the back; a big FUCK YE! to those who think we're a new club!

Yep! Its like a sort of wee personal dig to the doubters, or in other words fanny's. I'm so happy to see our 5 stars back too.

That's not what I said mate, the kits that's been released were seen months ago by a bear on here, with the help of someone into photoshop, he made mock-ups of what he seen. We all then gave our opinion on them. I was saying that the club or the new kit-makers could have listened to the feedback on those designs before they ran with them.

However a couple of bears did come up with better designs seeing as you mention it.

That person that seen them was me, i gave the description, the kits had already been designed then and were already in manufacturing production i would imagine.

and lodas of Bears on here gave positive feedback at the time also, so who do they listen to? they don't i'm afraid mate because as said before they have templates etc for costs & an in house design team.

Home kit might be ok when you see it worn by someone who can fill it.

Away top quite nice, badge seems quite high up on shoulder but def a nice kit.

3rd strip, a bit bland, don't think black and red compliment each other that well..the extra flash on right shoulder makes it look a bit odd.