New kits on official website

MonTheGers

Away white is best albeit very Tottenham like

Apart from the embroidery on ours being gold it's an exact copy of the new Falkirk away top! Not a lot of effort put in by Puma here. I think the quality of Puma replica tops are poor too. My OH supports Falkirk (our 2 boys have ST's for both clubs) so they have a few tops. Just my opinion tho.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps a little disappointing, though my personal issue is due to last seasons home top arguably being the best we've ever had, so it was possibly going to always be an anti-climax.

I think it'll be a 'grower', and I'm just glad the waiting is over.

Don't get why one of our kits is released in SEPTEMBER. Release them all at once.....

If they stagger the release people are more likely to buy them - you won't rush out and spend £135 at once, whereas you pay £45 for one, then a month later another one is released so you end up buying it as well.

This is what pisses me off. Most EPL teams have kits unique to them, Celtic have kits unique to them..... For a good few years, we've had kits out the Umbro catalogue, with a couple of custom home tops. I hoped this would change with Puma, but no.....

We are Rangers, not Falkirk, not Burnley, not Chester City, etc. It just screams mediocrity, and insignificance.

Not many teams that regularly play in front of 50k fans, and sell +100k jerseys will not have fully bespoke kits. Our sales figures justify it, so why isn't it happening? It's only a little thing, but it's one of the most important things to brand Rangers as the kit is an avatar to what Rangers is all about. Currently it screams insignificant, generic shite.

Eh? the celtic kit is the same template as Barca, Juventus (nearly) & will be the exact same as many others once they have been revealed.

The Nike strips right now use almost the same template but have 3 different collars.

Arsenal, Man City, England, Barca away are all the same template, so where do we get this all the big teams get their own design?

Do you think cause Celtic have hoops they have a bespoke design? it just looks that way.

I not over the moon with any of the new kits. I do think the black 3rd strip is the best of a bad bunch. Perhaps I'm being a little sore on the home strip because it's clearly not the right size for Stevie.

ATM, I can see me buying the black one. They all seem to be suffering from bad design ideas, trying too hard to make them look different - just for the sake of it.

I just think they look kinda ugly.

Having looked again I hope I like the home top in person cos it looks fucking cheap in that pic. Even my Mrs said so.

Guess I will be wearing last seasons to the games as it stands. Though will probably buy the away one!

Ah well, that's it settled then! :lol: