New kits on official website

MonTheGers

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm telling you all for the last time troops , supporters who buy our kits every season there's a new one out , either for their self ,or their children .Will take their favourite out the three and buy it , might also buy the home kit or training kit (if affordable ) , also if the leisure wear is any good they might also buy something for their self ,again if they can afford it . Doesny matter to all us Gok Wan style icon wannabees ,what the strip looks like ,They will sell in their tens ,if not hundreds of thousands as per usual , We will probably be breaking record sales again for our Club .Only thing that bothers me a bit is the daft release dates for them all , If that's to be believed

I think the worry over the kits after seeing other Puma clubs, and the fact that the home top is the same as them, is taking away from the other two which I've been thinking of as "quite good actually" since this morning.

Now though, after they've sank in, I actually think the Away kit and 3rd kit are both brilliant, I just hope the home top grows on me but after always getting the home top I will probably get the away kit this season.

I see Smith on Twitter saying they gave him xxl shorts! No wonder they looked shocking

Hopefully they were all XXL Shorts, would explian it.

But you would think you would try and get the kits to look absoutly perfect on their first public showing!

Even if that is to give the players their correct sizes. :P

I prefer the Away and 3rd to the home if im being honest but I will be getting the home one. Not to keen on the red bits on the side and back of the home but other than that its ok. Love a black kit and the gold on the away kit is cracking.