This top will be top seller

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Considering we wore our home tops would I be right in assuming this will be the home keeper top?

What colour was the keeper top against Brora?

The home gk top will be yellow probably.

This orange one may never even be released for public sale

The home gk top will be yellow probably.

This orange one may never even be released for public sale

They'd be daft not to release it imo

Home goalie top will be yellow likely but they could still release this as a third goalie strip even :lol:

It's funny that it's an exact copy of the Klos one. Did that sell well compared to the away shirt that year?

I think the away one looks the best by far, such a smart shirt. The home is really disappointing but I'm not sure if I'll get the away or home since the home is the main one. Probably end up getting both.

Goalkeeper top may never sell so well. :D

Well I'll be getting two. As two of my grandsons are in the Rangers Elite Goalkeeper Coaching Course at Murray Park. I will have The Goalie No 1 on the back and Andy to sign them when he is guest speaker at our lodge in October.

Wouldn't actually be that difficult if that 'keeper top isn't going on sale! ;)

The high demand from fans would force Rangers' hand, if not they'd miss out on a great money making opportunity. We've all cried out for the orange tops, we've got a keeper playing in an Orange shirt, people will want that top. Rangers would be daft not to.

The high demand from fans would force Rangers' hand, if not they'd miss out on a great money making opportunity. We've all cried out for the orange tops, we've got a keeper playing in an Orange shirt, people will want that top. Rangers would be daft not to.

Well, we've not ALL been crying out for one, but I take your point. ;)

I was mostly alluding to the fact that at the official kit launch, there was no orange top for the 'Keepers. It was a luminous Yellow/Green one. I don't know why Bell was shown wearing a top that wasn't part of the official kit though, possibly a one off? (tu)

Well, we've not ALL been crying out for one, but I take your point. ;)

I was mostly alluding to the fact that at the official kit launch, there was no orange top for the 'Keepers. It was a luminous Yellow/Green one. I don't know why Bell was shown wearing a top that wasn't part of the official kit though, possibly a one off? (tu)

He wore it with when the team wore the home kit though; It may be Cammy's choice of kit?