Gers to face Newcastle

trueblue68

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously would have expected better from them if ES and kev posts are spot on.

FFS Ashley sort your club out!

http://mobile.nufc.co.uk/default.aspx?s=news-display&aid=3206354

I hope the club get in touch and this particular article is amended it removed....lazy journalism and the comparison with doncasters situation is laughable!

http://mobile.nufc.c...lay&aid=3206354

I hope the club get in touch and this particular article is amended it removed....lazy journalism and the comparison with doncasters situation is laughable!

Aye I just checked their website there, "effectively a new club", what a fucking numpty. But, he then goes on, "this summer's meeting will be the first senior clash between the two teams since 2010", make up your fucking mind mate!

By the by, how shit is their website... :lol: Those on here who complain about ours need to look at others in comparison.

A good game to look forward to and a good test for a developing Rangers team. Hope there is a really good crowd. If they could engineer it a sprinkling of friendly fixtures against some european sides throughout the couple of seasons might be a useful for the team to start to tune in to the levels they will be expected to hit when they return to the top flight. Who knows, maybe a european league of like-minded clubs could be formed. Get Charles on the case.

Can't really understand some of the apathy towards this game. I wish I was in a position to go. As it is I live in England and am working all week so I can take my rest day on the Saturday for the Brechin game.

First chance to see our new guys in the squad play an EPL team at Ibrox and people seem like they are being forced to attend. I just don't get it.

the fact we played them not long ago makes this less appealing but still, better then a kick in the bollocks...they'll bring decent numbers no doubt and my early estimation of attendace is 20k...as long as were not paying too much for the privilege to play em that should turn out to be a decent money spinner for us!

Can't really understand some of the apathy towards this game. I wish I was in a position to go. As it is I live in England and am working all week so I can take my rest day on the Saturday for the Brechin game.

First chance to see our new guys in the squad play an EPL team at Ibrox and people seem like they are being forced to attend. I just don't get it.

(tu)

Will be great to see how we do against an esteemed EPL side, what's not to like?

People forget that we have no extra income etc from European games

Friendliest like this is our only way of getting extra revenue into the club

Lets hope Newcastle bring a good crowd and we pack ibrox and its a win win situation in playing a top side and getting ourselves more cash to spend when we need it