New team bus burnt-out.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hillarious thing about it is....they deny it of course but they are shit scared of us.

When we were on that signing-spree for a month, the hatred in the reactions of us talking about it was fairly obvious, but the hatred they show when we say we realistically will challenge for trophies this season all but proves their fear.

As the Brentford supporters put it...Prehistoric knuckledraggers, and then there is the club they support.

Don't all you lurkers feel a bit stupid that you are wanking over a bus fire?

I am in England today and was asked if that Brentford clip on Sky Sports News was of your Care in The Community crew.

Seriously? Fuck me we are going to fucking hump you lot if we get you in the cups...any of them.. Get that monkey off your backs ya fucking bunch of illiterate tattie howkers.

Ive got to admit if this is true then its pretty funny...i thought we went on about the bus a bit much!

The club only done that to try and get Rangers Business/Supporters etc to hire the bus in order for Bruce's to try and recoupe the money they splashed out on it.

Thankfully nobody was killed or injured, and things that just cost money are easily replaced.

If it's true that it's a deliberate attack then it's fucking pathetic.

As much as Walter has shown a bit of self-awareness in admitting he lacks high level business skills, I'm quite sure he can pick up a phone to the insurance company or whoever he needs to talk to... then pick it up again and order a new bus.

HI friends new to this site....hello to all....i always go on ny gut feelin,i fear the worse here,i can see gangster tatics here and very worried where this will all lead to? 4 blacked out jeeps to carry the players to games.....as they say theres no smoke without fire.....just sayin

Its lucky no one was killed with all the gas cylinders in the garage, they will be caught and I hope the papers publish photos of them wearing their scum unwashed tops on and the TV crews are out side the piggery filming their reports for the 6 o clock news.

Forget it pal, this is Schotlind

'Mon tae...

Why should it be hidden away securely? It's reasonable to keep a bus in a bus garage.

Not hidden away as such, but not kept in the same bus garage as all the other Bruce buses. I mean come on, "Bruce's buses", had you heard of him/them before their affiliation with Rangers and this bus he has produced? I certainly hadn't but once it came out about the bus and that Bruce was a Rangers supporter the bus garage was always an easy target.

HI friends new to this site....hello to all....i always go on ny gut feelin,i fear the worse here,i can see gangster tatics here and very worried where this will all lead to? 4 blacked out jeeps to carry the players to games.....as they say theres no smoke without fire.....just sayin

???

Twisted little retards. Not because of steel and wires... But because of their reasons for doing it... and the fact that human lives were put at risk.

All for misplaced hatred in sport? Get them tae fuck aff the streets.

Get them sterilsed anaw.