So, Broomloan..

ScottBF2

I've joined you lot for the new season. I've previously resided in the East Enclosure, it was a little too quiet for my liking though.

BF2, are we as vocal as BF1?

Bf2 normally joins in with bf1. IMO bf1 should be right behind the goals but that's just my thoughts

I've joined you lot for the new season. I've previously resided in the East Enclosure, it was a little too quiet for my liking though.

BF2, are we as vocal as BF1?

I've just moved from the east enclosure (after 23 years) to BF3. Mainly , to get away from a couple of handwringing roasters who sit in front of us ................. please tell me its not you?

Bf2 normally joins in with bf1. IMO bf1 should be right behind the goals but that's just my thoughts

I agree with you on that one, if nothing else it would look better on telly. They're currently squashed into one of the worst places to be seen by the cameras, that's only hindering them.

The banners, colours and just all round visual brilliance is invisible in the most part.

Smack them in the middle and it's likely the two sections to either side will join in more frequently.

On the flip side though, they're probably easier to pen in at the moment. Bloody polis.

I've just moved from the east enclosure (after 23 years) to BF3. Mainly , to get away from a couple of handwringing roasters who sit in front of us ................. please tell me its not you?

I hate Fenians.

Are you talking about the birds that grassed a wee guy to the stewards for swearing last season?

And BF3 in the corner :P?

Nah, I agree with you mate. It's time the club and UB/TBO communicated about moving/expanding the section. We've seen it time and time again how the backing from the stands can spur the players on to great things on the park and it's about time something was done to enhance this.

Get the Chief of Security to fuck. There's no security threats at all.

I hate Fenians.

Are you talking about the birds that grassed a wee guy to the stewards for swearing last season?

I hate them as well mate , always have , always will.

No , it's not them burds , its these 2 guys who sit in front of us & shake their heads & mumble to each other whenever me or anyone else has a thunderous rant. They even look at fellow fans in disgust when celebrating a goal robustly , even against the immigrants. I don't know why they go to Ibrox & I've asked them a few times why they don't back the team? They just stare back with a trembling lip.

Anyway , BF3 for this season , looking forward to it.

Swearing?

What did the steward do?

Steward had a word with him and told him he'd be ejected if he had to be warned again.

The wee guys 8, an annoying wee bastard most of the time, but he's there to enjoy the football. He makes it entertaining some times and gets stuck right in to the opposition. The woman's a cow for reporting him.

Steward had a word with him and told him he'd be ejected if he had to be warned again.

The wee guys 8, an annoying wee bastard most of the time, but he's there to enjoy the football. He makes it entertaining some times and gets stuck right in to the opposition. The woman's a cow for reporting him.

Grassing an 8yr old for swearing at tge football?

What is this world turning to?