Hameur Bouazza

Although I think we all agree sidibe would seem an unwise signing we are doing the right thing and I would encourage us to get players up in trial...see what they are like both ability and personality wise and see if they would improve our team....

Don't know a lot about him, although he seems to be receiving a hell of a lot more positive comments than Sidibe(unsure of correct spelling).

All I can remember about him is that he played for Watford and Fulham in the EPL a few seasons ago and was usually as stand out. Dunno where he career has gone wrong, but he certainly has the ability to play at the top level.

All I can remember about him is that he played for Watford and Fulham in the EPL a few seasons ago and was usually as stand out. Dunno where he career has gone wrong, but he certainly has the ability to play at the top level.

From the little i can find on him.. Fulham and Blackpool fans seem to have the same opinion of him.

Fast and tricky, but extremely lazy. Don't think he would be up for the fight to be honest..

He's a pretty good winger but...he's predominantly left-wing. Maybe coisty sees Templeton as the player sitting just behind the main striker.

Good trialist all the same.

If this is the case, this could be a positive move. Certainly a better bet for me at the moment than Sidibe.

Bell

Foster Cribari Gasparotto Wallace

Black

Templeton Macleod Shiels

Little Daly

Gallacher

Argyriou Mohsni Faure Smith

Peralta

McKay Hutton Aird

Clark McCulloch

Smith

Hegarty Cole Perry Mitchell

McAusland

Crawford Law Telfer

Burrows Walsh

We have THREE ... YES THREE starting XI's.

We don't need anymore players imo. Not for this league. Save the cash Ally.