Kick It Out

I've always thought this was a fucking stupid argument. Chris Hughton is the only manager I can think of who has done anything of note, and as such he's the only one in the league.

In the past few years you've had that black guy at Wolves who was shite and that black guy at Blackburn who was equally as shite.

It's not that they're misrepresented or discriminated against, it's that they're statistically just not very good at their job.

Are they seriously suggesting that, theoretically speaking, if the best manager in the world was black he wouldn't get a job?

Football clubs will usually pick the most affordable candidate and the best candidate for the job. They'd be shooting themselves in the foot doing anything else.

I seem to remember a black guy in charge of Clitec.

Can't remember his name, :pipe: ,

but he was fucking great, :thumbup: .

Something about him, he had a syndrome, or something, I think it was called ICT, a bit like OCD, anyway, the bhastards soon discovered this and hoofed him. Their fans used to throw bananas at black players too, you know.

Has never managed since.

Shame really, he scored a good goal in Brazil once.

They seem to have missed the fact that the EPL Champions have a mixed race player coach. Its strange they ignore things that don't fit their theories.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_Giggs

They still think the failed scum manager was booed when he played for England because he was black. A total myth that seems to go unchallenged, he was booed because he was a lazy shite (I was at the game and he was a disgrace).

Cant copy and paste from my phone but surely not picking the white candidate because the colour of their skin is discrimination?

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/23500282

Farcical stuff

totally mental. reverse racism if i ever saw it

:lol:

different sports have different racial demographics anyhow:

Here in NZ, League is predominantly played by maori and pacific islanders and watched by the same racial groups too

so ought we jiggle the numbers on purpose to ensure plenty of whites get in the team and in management?

no didn't think so.

Fucking hell, that's crazy talk. How can that be seen as anything other than discrimination? Ethnicity shouldn't even come into it when it comes to appointing staff. Whoever is best qualified for the job should get it.

I've always thought this was a fucking stupid argument. Chris Hughton is the only manager I can think of who has done anything of note, and as such he's the only one in the league.

In the past few years you've had that black guy at Wolves who was shite and that black guy at Blackburn who was equally as shite.

It's not that they're misrepresented or discriminated against, it's that they're statistically just not very good at their job.

Chris Powell has done a pretty great job at Charlton, getting them out of league 1 with a record number of points and a good safe mid table finish in the championship. Wouldn't be surprised to see them in the premiership again soon.