Poll: Paul Murray, Yes or No?

boss

PM - aye or nay  

335 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Paul Murray on the Rangers board?

• Yes, I want Paul Murray on the Rangers board
    • No, I don't want Paul Murray on the Rangers board

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What would/does Paul Murray bring to the table? I am very skeptical of him and the likes of mccoll, king etc....alot of talking but very little action.

We know Murray doesn't have enough clout with the fans or financially to push this through and it doesn't sit right with me the tactics here of groups bullying for position/power at our club....

Dont hate paul murray or anything but he obviously thought rangers were worthless what with his botched up buy out terms and conditions. Better off without any previous board members. My only worry is we get passed around like portsmouth. Haven't shares been flung about overthe past few weeks?

NO!

Besides under the SFA Fit and Proper Rules he could be barred from taking any position on the Rangers board since he was on the board in the 5 years preceding the insolvency event.

Therefore there is an issue of personal bar here.

I was going to post more or less this but you beat me to it!

Where, exactly, do we stand re this?

OUR understanding of the rules is as you describe.

If that's the case, why is there any conjecture about PM getting back on the board at all?

It would appear cut & dried ln the face of it - has the change of governing body led to a change in the rules?

Quite a lot of sheep on this forum seemingly incapable of forming an opinion of their own.

just because most if us share the same opinion, does not mean it wasnt formed individually.

I made my own damn mind up on PM.

Would like to see what he has to say for himself first. The reason's for this? What he will do etc etc.

I wont make my decisions on bloggers who are camped on one side or the other. Like to see what everyone has got say rather than the drip friend of "truth's and untruth's" that are being fed to us.

Not today not tomorrow NOT ever, Any person wanting in is looking to make monies off the Rangers fans. Now that we have shown the loyalty that ANY true Rangers fan knew was there for 2 seasons in a row. The vultures are circling. The whole lot of them can go feed on another carcass. I hear there is one slowly rotting in Scotlands East side.

, Any person wanting in is looking to make monies off the Rangers fans. Now that we have shown the loyalty that ANY true Rangers fan knew was there for 2 seasons in a row.

Green and Stockbridge just here for philanthropic reasons aye?

The choice is simple enough, Rangers men or trough feeders, Murray is the wrong man to front this as he's done too much to negatively affect the club, but that apart Green and co are only temporary custodians of our club in my view, when the time comes for them to take their profit and move on I'll thank him for the part he has played in our revival - but he has to go, the trough feeders have to go.

I really wish we could move on from all this stuff. I am eternally grateful for what Green has done in terms of ensuring we still have a club to go and watch every week.

However I thought we were doing absolutely fine since he left the club and indeed in a much better state since when he first took over. We now have the right balance between 'Rangers men' who we can trust to keep the club in safe hands, and business people who will drive the economic interests in the club. I think we should keep balance as we have

Also done in terms of ensuring we still have a club to go and watch every week.

Finally, I just on a personal level I couldn't support someone so determined to take Rangers out of Scottish football. No matter what has happened between other clubs, I think Scottish football is where our heritage is and I'd rather be winning titles and leading the way in our home country.