Poll: Paul Murray, Yes or No?

boss

PM - aye or nay  

335 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Paul Murray on the Rangers board?

• Yes, I want Paul Murray on the Rangers board
    • No, I don't want Paul Murray on the Rangers board

I really wish we could move on from all this. I am eternally grateful for what Green has done in terms of ensuring we still have a club to go and watch every week.

However, I thought we were doing absolutely fine after he left - obviously in a much better state when he first took over. We now have the right balance between 'Rangers men' who we can trust to keep the club in safe hands, and business people who will drive the economic interests in the club. I think we should keep that balance as we have it now.

Also, surely most sensible folk would agree that his outburst today about Ally having to win a Cup - rightly or wrongly - was bang out of order and just added pressure. What was he playing at with that jibe?

Also, just on a personal level, I couldn't support someone pulling the strings who is so determined to take Rangers out of Scottish football. Regardless of what has gone on between other clubs, I feel that our heritage is in Scotland and i would prefer we were winning titles and leading the way from our home country.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, absolutely!

He's a Rangers fan and someone we know we can trust.

Cn we say the same about Mather?

No....

He may look like big Amo but we certainly don't know if we can trust him.

And how do we know this, he didn't put money in when the club needed it, Craig Mather put £1 million of his own money in PM has put £0 in.

PM has done nothing but attempt to destabilise the club since admin. If the people behind him want to take over the club then make an offer and show the fans their blueprint. Otherwise they can take their 'requisition' and stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

• 7 months later...