green or McCoist

Dan Deacon

the way charles green and his followers have ran the club is a sham they r still fighting and bitching yet, I fear for us if they dont go.he only came to make fucking money he does not have rangers at heart.

So you don't want to refer to the points I made just more diatribe like a few others lurking round here today!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you don't want to refer to the points I made just more diatribe like a few others lurking round here today!

you point out a stable secure rangers.where the fuckis it stable.that is because of green and his puppets.if it wasn't for the thousands of season ticket sales from fans do u think there would be many greens buying into the club.so share prices would be lower .so the diatribe is coming from you.

you point out a stable secure rangers.where the fuckis it stable.that is because of green and his puppets.if it wasn't for the thousands of season ticket sales from fans do u think there would be many greens buying into the club.so share prices would be lower .so the diatribe is coming from you.

I guess you are a bit hard of thinking! A stable and secure Rangers will drive up the share price. Would that not be in CGs best interests? The people seeking to destabilise the club are those responsible for the requisition of a meeting.

If CG hadn't 'bought into' the club there would have been nowhere for fans to put their money! The share price is at its lowest at the moment so how have season tickets had a positive impact? The commercial side of the club is what will attract investors and make money for the club and, in doing so, for CG, that's one of the reasons he has been bought in as a consultant.

I guess you are a bit hard of thinking! A stable and secure Rangers will drive up the share price. Would that not be in CGs best interests? The people seeking to destabilise the club are those responsible for the requisition of a meeting.

If CG hadn't 'bought into' the club there would have been nowhere for fans to put their money! The share price is at its lowest at the moment so how have season tickets had a positive impact? The commercial side of the club is what will attract investors and make money for the club and, in doing so, for CG, that's one of the reasons he has been bought in as a consultant.

the people in charge fighting and bitching also puts investors off.the problem is your thinking to hard,rather than me being hard of thinking.mcColl and Murray will help to stabilize this club green has had his chance and blew it.

the way charles green and his followers have ran the club is a sham they r still fighting and bitching yet, I fear for us if they dont go.he only came to make fucking money he does not have rangers at heart.

Can I clarify something on this "they don't have Rangers at heart" stuff? Say Rangers were to buy a private jet for senior execs to use. They would also need to hire a pilot. Now this pilot would be charged with the task of flying Rangers' most senior people all round the world. Their lives would literally be in his hands. What would be the most important criteria in hiring such a man? Would it be most important for him to be a qualified, competent pilot or would it be OK if he was a Rangers fan who had just started flying lessons but really wanted the club to succeed?

Can I clarify something on this "they don't have Rangers at heart" stuff? Say Rangers were to buy a private jet for senior execs to use. They would also need to hire a pilot. Now this pilot would be charged with the task of flying Rangers' most senior people all round the world. Their lives would literally be in his hands. What would be the most important criteria in hiring such a man? Would it be most important for him to be a qualified, competent pilot or would it be OK if he was a Rangers fan who had just started flying lessons but really wanted the club to succeed?

lol lol wot the fuck,we are onto private fucking jets noo.I think your flying.well thought out ...but whoooosh like a plane right over ma heid.lol.I still got brain freeze thinking that one over.tell you what,you keep coming up way the riddles.I will look forward to new season.

If we are in to scenarios why does the Rangers option always have to be rubbish, are Rangers fans all knuckledraggers as some suggest and you really need to find a none Rangers person to find anybody of worth.

Interesting that the snake decides to reappear just after season tickets have been bought and paid for.

Good riddance Green!

Why is he a snake? Because he stepped up when no one else would, including walter smith.