Is Ally bigger than the club?

Attitudes like this make me f***** sick, Ally giving us woeful and embarrasing performances? God so deluded.

That man is the reason we have a CLUB AT ALL!!!

If he had not picked up all the rotten ashes and helped us rise again, the shi*** he has had to put up, i dont think ANY MANAGER would have done better or dealt with it at all, they'd have been off.

I cannot believe the lack of respect and these ridiculous attitudes, i repeat, WITHOUT ALLY, we would not have a club to EMBARRASS YOU!!

Some people need to get a clue and stop blaming the wrong people. Pathetic.

Biggest pile of pish i have read tonight............

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attitudes like this make me f***** sick, Ally giving us woeful and embarrasing performances? God so deluded.

If he had not picked up all the rotten ashes and helped us rise again, the shi*** he has had to put up, i dont think ANY MANAGER would have done better or dealt with it at all, they'd have been off.

I cannot believe the lack of respect and these ridiculous attitudes, i repeat, WITHOUT ALLY, we would not have a club to EMBARRASS YOU!!

Get a grip.

Seriously.

Biggest pile of pish i have read tonight............

Haha, what a response. I am disgusted by the attitudes on here. Don't like Ally, sick of the team, they are not good enough for you? Don't watch, having seen Parkead on SSN, there was plenty of seats avaliable there.

The disrespect shown to such a wonderful man who has given 110% in the darkest days of our club and this is how you repay him, its fu***** pathetic. End of..

Get a grip.

Seriously.

It is the clearly ignorant people in here spouting such pish that need to get a grip on f***** reality. To say such things about a man who holds our club together and in all honesty polished a turd last year and got us winning league by 20+ points.

p.s. away to bed, can't be bothered reading this nonsense. Slag me all you want.

Haha, what a response. I am disgusted by the attitudes on here. Don't like Ally, sick of the team, they are not good enough for you? Don't watch, having seen Parkead on SSN, there was plenty of seats avaliable there.

The disrespect shown to such a wonderful man who has given 110% in the darkest days of our club and this is how you repay him, its fu***** pathetic. End of..

It is the clearly ignorant people in here spouting such pish that need to get a grip on f***** reality. To say such things about a man who holds our club together and in all honesty polished a turd last year and got us winning league by 20+ points.

p.s. away to bed, can't be bothered reading this nonsense. Slag me all you want.

Sleep well Ally..........

He is 100% committed to doing what is best for Rangers and there is no viable managerial candidate out there who I would say the same about. Even if Ally is not the right man for the job, we need him and Walter around fighting our cause or we are entirely fucked, to put it politely. If Ally and Walter are forced out, it will only be behind the ibrox disaster and liquidation in the worst things to happen to our club.

He is 100% committed to doing what is best for Rangers and there is no viable managerial candidate out there who I would say the same about. Even if Ally is not the right man for the job, we need him and Walter around fighting our cause or we are entirely fucked, to put it politely. If Ally and Walter are forced out, it will only be behind the ibrox disaster and liquidation in the worst things to happen to our club.

You dont think Stuart McCall would be 100% commited to doing what's right for Rangers?

He doesn't deserve to be manager of Rangers because he's a supporter.

All this bullshit about Ally needing a chance to get his own team on the park? He inherited a team that won 3 titles on the trot and was 15 points clear christmatish? What happened to that? He's a fucking shite manager the sooner we all get that through our heads the better.

All the best Ally but how many excuses doe's one need?

I'm finished with him (as a manager) and if we're all being truthfull i think it's been a long time coming!

You dont think Stuart McCall would be 100% commited to doing what's right for Rangers?

He doesn't deserve to be manager of Rangers because he's a supporter.

I don't think Stuart McCall is a good manager and I don't think Stuart McCall is a viable option as there is no way he would come to the club in this state. Being a fan does not qualify you to be Rangers manager, learning for years under Walter, doing the coaching courses and playing professional football for 18 years qualifies you. We will win the league easily with Ally or anyone else in charge this year, but I firmly believe Ally is the man who will make sure that the clowns running the club at present don't get to do to us what Whyte done. Him and Walter won't take shit from these guys, as you have seen in the press the last couple of days.

I don't think Stuart McCall is a good manager and I don't think Stuart McCall is a viable option as there is no way he would come to the club in this state. Being a fan does not qualify you to be Rangers manager, learning for years under Walter, doing the coaching courses and playing professional football for 18 years qualifies you. We will win the league easily with Ally or anyone else in charge this year, but I firmly believe Ally is the man who will make sure that the clowns running the club at present don't get to do to us what Whyte done. Him and Walter won't take shit from these guys, as you have seen in the press the last couple of days.

Why would Stuart McCall not come?

McCoist's shown absolutely nothing in the two years he's been in charge that suggests he's got what it takes to be Rangers manager.

Just like they didn't take any shit from David Murray?

you r spot on mate.some people on here actually seem to hate ally.i find it hard to believe that they take greens side,a man that disappeared and only came back because share prices took a dip. To me McCoist has never been given a chance at least let him play his signings.he got a chance to play them in ramsdens cup and we saw some good football with a convincing win.im a seaaon ticket holder and will back ally 100 percent this year.green and stockbridge r the cause of shares price dropping with their backstabbing and bitching carry on.smith is ready to walk so will McCoist and then what,green is in it for money.mcCoist and smith for love of rangers.

you r spot on mate.some people on here actually seem to hate ally.i find it hard to believe that they take greens side,a man that disappeared and only came back because share prices took a dip. To me McCoist has never been given a chance at least let him play his signings.he got a chance to play them in ramsdens cup and we saw some good football with a convincing win.im a seaaon ticket holder and will back ally 100 percent this year.green and stockbridge r the cause of shares price dropping with their backstabbing and bitching carry on.smith is ready to walk so will McCoist and then what,green is in it for money.mcCoist and smith for love of rangers.

Is Ally working for free .

some on here never been to a game in there fucking lives.full of buckie spouting nothing but pure piss.as ive said, some sound as if they hate ally.that is very sad.you know who yous are.if McCoist and Smith go we r fucked.but some dont have the sense to understand that.keep on backing green and we will see what happens.idiots

All this bullshit about Ally needing a chance to get his own team on the park? He inherited a team that won 3 titles on the trot and was 15 points clear christmatish? What happened to that? He's a fucking shite manager the sooner we all get that through our heads the better.

All the best Ally but how many excuses doe's one need?

I'm finished with him (as a manager) and if we're all being truthfull i think it's been a long time coming!

he inherited a team then weeks later got caught up in all this mess.the mess is still ongoing so where has the man been given a chance ffs.

No 1 man can be considered bigger than our club, thats a silly remark to make.

In regards to recent events surrounding ally, yes he has to be held 100% accountable for poor results, but i would not say the result against forfar is a sackable offence.

Throughout not only our clubs history but any clubs, there will be freak results and i know you will say this happened last season etc etc but that is the level our team that we fielded are at. With the addition of our new signings we should expect to see dramatic improvement.

I am for giving ally a run of games this season and yes if freak results continue we have to call him up on it, but the occasional one is to be expected.

he inherited a team then weeks later got caught up in all this mess.the mess is still ongoing so where has the man been given a chance ffs.

He inherited a title winning team and immediately went out of 2 competitions at the first stage and weeks later went out of another to a lower league team.Since then he has shown no signs of being able to impose any sort of style of play on his team or any sort of clue that he can make any changes to his tactics or on games.

I pity any manager who has to clear up after him.