Is Ally bigger than the club?

Has Ally ever claimed that he is bigger than the club, or even acted like he is?

What a strange question.

No ones saying he's claimed he has - he hasn't

However it's about how others percieve him and you can't deny he's untouchable

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attitudes like this make me f***** sick, Ally giving us woeful and embarrasing performances? God so deluded.

That man is the reason we have a CLUB AT ALL!!!

If he had not picked up all the rotten ashes and helped us rise again, the shi*** he has had to put up, i dont think ANY MANAGER would have done better or dealt with it at all, they'd have been off.

I cannot believe the lack of respect and these ridiculous attitudes, i repeat, WITHOUT ALLY, we would not have a club to EMBARRASS YOU!!

Some people need to get a clue and stop blaming the wrong people. Pathetic.

I don't see Hearts manager walking or Dunfermline, Ally handled a load of shit, yes, did stand up for the club, yes, but so do most managers until there sacked after all most are on decent contracts

There's honestly enough going on right now without having to read this clown's posts.

You really are a complete and utter... There is no words...

I keep thinking you can't be that rude and that ignorant but then you say something stupid like you did and I really wish you would stop putting your oar into every post I make.

I don't see Hearts manager walking or Dunfermline, Ally handled a load of shit, yes, did stand up for the club, yes, but so do most managers until there sacked after all most are on decent contracts

Both clubs have had many different managers and and they aren't experiencing even a fraction of what Ally has had to deal with. If you can't see the you are crazy.

You really are a complete and utter... There is no words...

I keep thinking you can't be that rude and that ignorant but then you say something stupid like you did and I really wish you would stop putting your oar into every post I make.

I don't particularly like talking like that but your posts and the style of them in particular takes the biscuit.

The answer to the OP is 'NO', of course.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I have never seen or read anywhere Mr McCoist claiming to be 'bigger' than Rangers FC.

As for the folks criticising his ability as Manager, wait until after September 1st, when he can field the players unfettered.

Of one thing I am certain (as can be, anyway).

If Ally McCoist does not get the results on the field, I think he would be the first to admit that the job of Manager should be given to someone else. He would do as he has always done - puts Rangers first.

I think the 2m quid it would take to pay off Ally/McDowell and Durrant makes them untouchable.

Ally is a poor manager by his record, but maybe with his expensive signings he will do much better after Sept 1st.

Pity he did not get the Bosnian CH as we are short of cover at CH.

I don't particularly like talking like that but your posts and the style of them in particular takes the biscuit.

How about, and I've told you this many many times, you disagree, ignore it. It is nothing to do with you everytime I post you are there with some stupid comment.

Just ignore me, don't pass petty remarks.

It's getting so repetive and pathetic. I thought we were told to not personally attack yet you are constantly doing it to me forcing me to stick up for my self and reply in a way I don't like. Enough please just completely ignore my posts as if they weren't there.

As they say nothing nice or even remotely interesting to say just say NOTHING.

How about, and I've told you this many many times, you disagree, ignore it. It is nothing to do with you everytime I post you are there with some stupid comment.

Just ignore me, don't pass petty remarks.

It's getting so repetive and pathetic. I thought we were told to not personally attack yet you are constantly doing it to me forcing me to stick up for my self and reply in a way I don't like. Enough please just completely ignore my posts as if they weren't there.

As they say nothing nice or even remotely interesting to say just say NOTHING.

I've tried being polite before to see if you'd consider toning down the moral outrage, capital letter bolded nonsense. I'm hardly the only one who gets annoyed at you so if you want proper discussion you maybe need to consider how you come across.