Do you trust Charles Green?

Swanny13

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i do, the fact hes having deal with this guy and that guy trying to snatch the club away from him in such a hunderhand tactic kinda says it all, these the same guys that couldn't or wouldn't put up the funds to buy the club so they let green do all the dirty work.

i trust green more than those other cunts

People keep saying "he's a businessman, he'll protect his investment". David Murray is a businessman. Craig Whyte is a businessman. Bernie fucking Madoff is a businessman.

I don't trust anyone whose connection to the club isn't on the pitch.

I'm really not sure who to trust in all of this.

Saying that i have heard plenty of rumours about how bad a guy Charles Green is without there being any proof provided by anyone saying it and that includes non direct quotes from Smith etc.

If someone has proof that Green is the "snake oil salesman" most people claim him to be then any chance they can show us?

Is his reappearance the reason why our recent trialists were not given a deal and is that why the Pandaza deal is on hold?

Apparently the Pandza deal is because Mather says he can't be signed til others are let go.

I'd imagine the trialists weren't signed because they weren't good enough.

You never know though!

No. He is not a Rangers man and even though he says he is not there for the money, I believe he is...and that is very bad for our football club.

Yes, he's there to make money. Damaging the club and therefore bringing the share prices down, is detrimental to what he wants.... Money. If the share prices drop, he makes less money come time to sell. I trust him to ensure the cost of running the club is kept to a manageable level.

Just because somebody is not a Rangers man, doesn't mean they're going to be detrimental to our club. Sometimes you need an outside voice to make sense of it all. This over trusting of so called Rangers men is as worrying as the paranoia that everyone is trying to harm the club.

That's just my opinion though and everyone's entitled to their own.

Because he seems to despise Rangers, while claiming to be a supporter.

Behave yourself. He shares a different view from you in terms of who to trust and you say he is worse than a Tim? Do you feel the same way about others who have a different view?

Behave yourself. He shares a different view from you in terms of who to trust and you say he is worse than a Tim? Do you feel the same way about others who have a different view?

I have NEVER heard him say a positive thing about a single figure at this club. Nothing but contempt for club legend after club legend.

So no, I don't feel the same way about others, because I have never encountered a Rangers fan like him.