Do you trust Charles Green?

Swanny13

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The way I see it is Green & co. have an investment to protect and investors to look after. If the club isn't doing what it should financially or in any other way then actions need to be taken. Administration is the last thing investors/shareholders want. The costs need to be cut to be in line with our revenues or we'll end up back where we were.

If Charles Green resists the supporters oppression and does a good job once again, as before before he went mental, then that's fine by me. If it works out as the best for Rangers then I'm happy for him to do some work.

He'll probably be the new Chairman too.

In general I do like Charles Green but I definitely don't trust him. I'm very weary of trusting any outsider who comes in so will always treat them with suspicion but am still open to giving him a chance.

When it comes to Ally McCoist however, even though I'm pretty much on the fence about whether or not he is the right man for the manager job, I 100% trust that he would do everything with nothing but the club's best interest at heart.

No. He is a businessman, thus only here for the money. As such he will not leave (be a non-shareholder/ not involved) until he has made said money by any means.

He doesn't give a flying f#ck about Rangers - why would he? He is here for the cash and will keep taking until he has made whatever his number is. Nor will he be worrying about what happens to the team/stadium/staff or who he f#cks over on the way, and that includes us.

Folk always argue that, "well he put in his own money" - true.

But, its the taking out of said investment and whatever else he wants on top that is the concern. As the big shareholders, they are not going to accept a loss on the cash put in. There is no limit to what they will do to get it back as they are not supporters, thats why even if the supporters (Rangers men) are not as biz savvy, if you want the club safe, then it's the only way to go.