Swanny13

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

YES

Look what's happened to the share price since he left.

Charles Green is the one to steady the ship and drive the club forward. The only people who should be concerned are those in the media!

I do trust him what i dont trust are these so called fukin Rangers men we have one running our team an a lot of fukin good thats doing us just making a laughing stock of the club they are always telling us they love that being the case why dont you do some walking away.

No. He is not a Rangers man and even though he says he is not there for the money, I believe he is...and that is very bad for our football club.

Can you point me to any time where CG has said he isn't here for the money? I can't remember that, in fact i remember it totally opposite from that. He has told us from day 1 he is here to make money.

Can you point me to any time where CG has said he isn't here for the money? I can't remember that, in fact i remember it totally opposite from that. He has told us from day 1 he is here to make money.

So true...It is crazy how so many of our own are twisting words to suit FF's agenda

i agree with this, he has not done anything thats makes me not trust him, i met him fCe to face and could see he was simply a hard grafter wAnting to make money. Same as me lol

he did say he would give 10million for players, then told the mhedia mcCoist would not have got all the players if he had still been here.then he apparently told bomber he could turn ibrox to rubble.then punish the fans when he said he would never have had a price freeze on season tickets.i dont trust him.

The way I see it is Green & co. have an investment to protect and investors to look after. If the club isn't doing what it should financially or in any other way then actions need to be taken. Administration is the last thing investors/shareholders want. The costs need to be cut to be in line with our revenues or we'll end up back where we were.

If Charles Green resists the supporters oppression and does a good job once again, as before before he went mental, then that's fine by me. If it works out as the best for Rangers then I'm happy for him to do some work.

He'll probably be the new Chairman too.

yes they did have an investment to protect but because of all their in house fighting he has now lost investors,. Green and co has scared them all away now no one will trust them. Now the question is where does rangers survive without investment.

Yes i trust green...to look after his investment. All the time he owns any of our shares he will be trusted because unlike many investors (the fans) he can actually sway decisions/ make an impact on what happens with the club, as he has stated that he is only here to make money then it makes sense that we should trust him as he will do all that he can to make himself a nice profit, you would do the same.

Look at the money he has brought into the club already and in such a short space of time. New sponsorships, deals, advertising ideas and not to mention speaking out for the club/his investment.

I dont trust him 100% but then i dont trust anyone 100%, if he gets rid of Ally, i will actually trust him a bit more because that would clearly show that he is willing to do whats best for his investment, whereas Walter would never sack ally would he.

Rangers men look after Rangers men, investors look after their investment. Our problem as fans is that we are in the middle, we want the best from both sides from two groups of people who dont care about the other side.