Nicky Clark

Del

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Against Dundee him and Daly were murder bar Nicky Law so was everyone else, so that couldn't have helped him.Just seen the highlights last night and for the Foul/Penalty i thought he should have hit it as soon as the ball went through he could have scored, you watch a lot of Ally's goals and he hits them quick never giving the defenders or Goalie time to set himself.

I think he has to start banging them in as does Daly as we need the strikers to contribute as its all mid fielders that are scoring.

I was really impressed by Nicky's attitude last night.

I thought he was looking a bit tired towards the end of the game but suddenly he produced a burst of of energy late on when the ball was cleared from a Newcastle corner and he was involved in a 50/50 chase for possession during which he made a tackle that resulted in the ball to going to safety,

I was really impressed by Nicky's attitude last night.

I thought he was looking a bit tired towards the end of the game but suddenly he produced a burst of of energy late on when the ball was cleared from a Newcastle corner and he was involved in a 50/50 chase for possession during which he made a tackle that resulted in the ball to going to safety,

I thought he looked very quick up against very decent defenders.

Clark will get goals but he's not the main man at Ibrox which could help him in the long run as it takes the pressure off a bit but he might need time to adjust, remember even though he's played in this league and scored 40+ he had never had to play for a huge club before and he will need to get used to the pressure of Rangers. Little is getting a bit of stick but he's scored in big games against the bheasts and in the spl he's going through a bad patch but he's still well capable of netting 20+ goals in SFL2 maybe he realises his place in the team is not secure and its affecting him, if so I hope he can knuckle down and prove his worth like every player needs to now.

Will Ally continue to play 1 up front a la Forfar? Hope not!! We had 2 shots on target in 120 minutes!

Give Daly and Clark a chance up front and we will score plenty.

We went 2 up top against Newcastle. Ally has shown that's his preferred choice but with squad restrictions and injuries he's been forced to play 1 at times.

We went 2 up top against Newcastle. Ally has shown that's his preferred choice but with squad restrictions and injuries he's been forced to play 1 at times.

Not forced against Forfar he could of started with Jig and Little up top and put Luca in defence or McAusland RB and Hegarty CB. He chose 1 up top to start and it backfired.

I agree he could have had jig and little or little and templeton even little and mckay he should have stuck with the 4-1-3-2 which we have used all preseason and looked good with. and the end of the day though we have to just take the result on the chin and hope mccoist learns from it, if not then he clearly isn't cut out to be a manager.

Its frustrating that we won't get to see Clark until September, once things are up and running I think he will run amok.

Why wont we see him until September?

He can play this weekend if Ally chooses him!

Why wont we see him until September?

He can play this weekend if Ally chooses him!

This is true mate, get the feeling that Law and Daly are gonna get the nod for most of these games Clark will feature in at least one of them, but its hardly regular first team action.

This is true mate, get the feeling that Law and Daly are gonna get the nod for most of these games Clark will feature in at least one of them, but its hardly regular first team action.

I think that Daly and Law should start every game they are fit, if they are playing well, but remember they can only play a maximum of 3 games as a trialist and the Ramsden cup games count as well...

We have 5 games (I think) before September so I would think that Clark will get at least 2-3 games in the coming weeks.

I think that Daly and Law should start every game they are fit, if they are playing well, but remember they can only play a maximum of 3 games as a trialist and the Ramsden cup games count as well...

We have 5 games (I think) before September so I would think that Clark will get at least 2-3 games in the coming weeks.

You are right its 5 but no trialists in the 2nd round of the Ramsden Cup so we only have the 4 league games. I thought the Ramsden cup was seperate.