***Official England Vs Scotland thread*** Weds 8pm - STV

See anycunt on this thread wanting to support Scotland I suggest you take a look at any Scotland forum and see how much they hate rangers fuck them rangers all the way for me

Well said that man.

For those who cant understand the Rangers fans hatred of the national side read the above post , read it again and again until you can digest what its saying.

See anycunt on this thread wanting to support Scotland I suggest you take a look at any Scotland forum and see how much they hate rangers fuck them rangers all the way for me

Who cares what goes on in a Scotland fans forum? Go to games and say your a Rangers fan and no one will give a fuck, international football and club football are 2 different things if your from Scotland you should make it your right to support the Scotland team rather than moan about certain members of the support who upset you.

Or you could fuck off onto a Scotland forum?

People telling me to fuck off to a Scotland forum are a joke, for supporting the country I was born in and grew up in, the majority of the rangers support is scottish and I guarantee thousands will be watching and cheering on Scotland tonight. There's people on here who support barca, Chelsea, Man U etc have they to fuck off to their respective forums? Everyone from Northern Ireland to fuck off to the Northern Ireland forums? Fucking joke.

I honestly have no idea why people feel the need to go into any thread right across the board that's about something they clearly don't like or care about and proceed to tell everybody they don't like it. Seems like a complete waste of time and energy to me.

If you come in a England vs Scotland thread there is obviously going to be people talking about the match and their support for Scotland.

Why don't the people posting in this thread who have no interest in the match or supporting Scotland just not post in it?

I honestly have no idea why people feel the need to go into any thread right across the board that's about something they clearly don't like or care about and proceed to tell everybody they don't like it. Seems like a complete waste of time and energy to me.

If you come in a England vs Scotland thread there is obviously going to be people talking about the match and their support for Scotland.

Why don't the people posting in this thread who have no interest in the match or supporting Scotland just not post in it?

It's a discussion forum, we're discussing the game. Some Rangers fans indicated they support Scotland and a few of us have questioned that. Other people were then deliberately confrontational and we now have the Tartan Army/Tartan Trannie argument all over again.

That's how forums work.

It's a discussion forum, we're discussing the game. Some Rangers fans indicated they support Scotland and a few of us have questioned that. Other people were then deliberately confrontational and we now have the Tartan Army/Tartan Trannie argument all over again.

That's how forums work.

I'm somebody who doesn't follow the national team and can't stand the tartan army either so I don't mind talking about it if it's going to be a reasonable debate/discussion. However, when people are having to resort to posts like "fuck off to a Scotland forum then" then you have to question if people even want to have any sort of proper debate/discussion about it.

If its going to end up in petty mud slinging then I'm just not going to bother posting in the thread because like I said before, I don't think it's worth the time or the energy, and this is probably going to happen in every Scotland thread from now until eternity anyway so I can read this same discussion again the next time international week rolls around.

People telling me to fuck off to a Scotland forum are a joke, for supporting the country I was born in and grew up in, the majority of the rangers support is scottish and I guarantee thousands will be watching and cheering on Scotland tonight. There's people on here who support barca, Chelsea, Man U etc have they to fuck off to their respective forums? Everyone from Northern Ireland to fuck off to the Northern Ireland forums? Fucking joke.

People who support Barca, Chelsea, NI etc. aren't telling people to stay out of threads.

Your're the joke (tu)

Supporting England is as bad as plastic paddys IMO

Its completely sickening, its just people doing it to voice their dislike for other Scottish teams even though the barmy army are the most loathsome bunch of them all. Anyone who has ever witnessed hoards of English people abroad must know just what they are like. I find it hilarious that Rangers fans would chose to support England over Scotland, fair enough a lot of Scotland fans don't like Rangers but its because of the clubs success they are hated by Scots, Rangers are ridiculed by a lot of English supporters and called a mickey mouse club but hey lets cheer them on because of our grudge with the SFA. WANKERS

I'm somebody who doesn't follow the national team and can't stand the tartan army either so I don't mind talking about it if it's going to be a reasonable debate/discussion. However, when people are having to resort to posts like "fuck off to a Scotland forum then" then you have to question if people even want to have any sort of proper debate/discussion about it.

If its going to end up in petty mud slinging then I'm just not going to bother posting in the thread because like I said before, I don't think it's worth the time or the energy, and this is probably going to happen in every Scotland thread from now until eternity anyway so I can read this same discussion again the next time international week rolls around.

Lots of Rangers fans have a problem with the SFA, that problem then evolves into a problem with the National team.

Others just can't stand fans of other clubs. I can't pretend to dislike a group of fans one week then stand shoulder to shoulder with them the next. I'll stand with Rangers fans and all else can go fuck themselves. In addition to that, I can't bring myself to support players of opposing teams, nor can I bring myself to support those traitors who abandoned my club. It's not an irrational thing.

[quote name=ScottBF2'

timestamp='1376410808' post='1061288669]

Tartan Army are the Scotland fans, they're completely relevant when discussing the game.

They're skirt wearing, arse baring teuchters and people have a right to voice their opinion of them.

I'm from Aberdeen. That makes me less of a Rangers fan???

People who say they can't stand fans of other clubs. So you have no friends who support clubs other than Rangers? That's pretty narrow-minded in itself.

Other fans have digs that we were in trouble a bit ago. So? They support other clubs. If it was the other way around, pretty sure a lot of you would glee over other clubs having difficulties. I have plenty of friends that support other clubs, we have a bit of banter, take the piss, and get on.

Some folk need to grow up!

Wish this game was a meaningful one instead of a friendly, just not quite the same although it would be good to win.

Have to laugh at people who support England over Scotland due to a few arseholes in the Scottish support. Im sure you have a lot more in common with some of them (maybe from the same town, might even support the same team) than yer Francis' from some wee posh town who went to a private school or big black Leroy fae Hackney.