***Official England Vs Scotland thread*** Weds 8pm - STV

On the train to London as we speak. With 2 other bears who'll be at Stranraer on Saturday

It appears there's still a big Scotland support who are bears.

Fuck England

A big Scotland support who are bears? Aye right . C'mon engerlund 4-1

If you think there's a good number of rangers fans that follow scotland then you are sadly wrong

In the past yes

The tartan army are full of highlanders and follow teams that fucking despise our club

Ill never forget what the SFA done to us for as long as I live

Fuck the SFA and fuck Scotland

Come on England

I view Scottish Rangers fans who support England over Scotland just as I view Scottish C****c fans who support Ireland.

Can bang on about the SFA all you want but even before our troubles this moronic element was with us, fuck knows where you grew up.

Mon the Scotland :7326:

I view Scottish Rangers fans who support England over Scotland just as I view Scottish C****c fans who support Ireland.

Can bang on about the SFA all you want but even before our troubles this moronic element was with us, fuck knows where you grew up.

Please, remain logged out.

...against England...who we haven't played in 14 years.

You made the effort to post in this thread, I think you're the one that needs to get a life.

Aye it's clear you're all only going to see England.

England couldn't give a fuck about us it's another game to them. Being played down as nothing more than a friendly yet all the trannies are bigging it up like the match of the century. Pathetic :lol:

I'll post in whatever thread I like (tu)

Aye? Couldn't give a fuck. Hope Scotland get leathered.

If you don't like the national team you should just stay out these threads, they aren't skirts they're kilts, and if you're scottish then I'm sure you will have worn or will wear one at some point in your life. I'm Scottish I support the national team, I'm not a huge fan like I am of Rangers but at the end of the day anyone from Scotland supporting England are the embarrassing ones.

If you don't like the national team you should just stay out these threads, they aren't skirts they're kilts, and if you're scottish then I'm sure you will have worn or will wear one at some point in your life. I'm Scottish I support the national team, I'm not a huge fan like I am of Rangers but at the end of the day anyone from Scotland supporting England are the embarrassing ones.

Or you could fuck off onto a Scotland forum?

big Scotland fan with the rugby probably because there are no sfa wanks involved. , never even been to a Scotland football game, only been at hampden to support rangers, but still like seeing Scotland doing well at the football, be great to get a win on there own patch, maybe a 1-0 win, big grant hanley header to win it. (wishful thinking maybe)

England are shite, Scotland are just 100x worse and the majority of fans are funny speaking, skirt wearing arseholes who only follow the national team because their club side are equally as shite but with a much smaller fan base.

Take your sound of music songs and fuck off to Switzerland.

big Scotland fan with the rugby probably because there are no sfa wanks involved. , never even been to a Scotland football game, only been at hampden to support rangers, but still like seeing Scotland doing well at the football, be great to get a win on there own patch, maybe a 1-0 win, big grant hanley header to win it. (wishful thinking maybe)

Scotland Rugby, now there's a national team I'll get behind (tu)

Scotland Rugby, now there's a national team I'll get behind (tu)

proud to be British but also proud to be Scottish and the rugby is great banter , drinking in the stadium is a big plus aswell, like I said , I like seeing the football team do well but couldn't go and follow another football team besides rangers .