Flares

Ace

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the game stops fans still support the team.

Should we stop throw ins, Stop goal kicks, Stop corners, Stop freekicks & Stop tackling incase anyone gets injured so the game does not get stopped?

So it isn't that you prefer to watch people clean up bog roll rather than Rangers play football, it's that you know so little about the game that you thought bog roll was actually part of it?

Who's your favourite player? Tore' Andrex Flo?

When the game stops fans still support the team.

Should we stop throw ins, Stop goal kicks, Stop corners, Stop freekicks & Stop tackling incase anyone gets injured so the game does not get stopped?

Also, bearing in mind you are time wasting, doesn't that mean that rather than supporting your own team you are actually giving a real tactical advantage to the opposition?

I really wonder if the people who throw these things and their support on here are really Rangers fans. It seems fairly obvious that they are putting their own interests above what is best for the club. The point has been raised that those throwing them are young kids not the adults who are in that section of the ground with them, makes me wonder if the older ones are actually the ones who obtain this stuff and then get the younger ones to throw them as they're to scared to do it themselves. For the long trm good of the club it's time to get these clowns banned.

Ultimately flares at football matches is illegal. It'd be unfortunate if it happened, but the polis could end up losing the rag and telling the club to disperse the singing section. A 'if you don't play ball then neither will we' kind of gesture.

Ultimately flares at football matches is illegal. It'd be unfortunate if it happened, but the polis could end up losing the rag and telling the club to disperse the singing section. A 'if you don't play ball then neither will we' kind of gesture.

Fuck the police, They have been mistreating Rangers fans for years!!

You're view of the polis is your perogative. But they have the position of strength. If the UB continually adopt the 'fuck the polis' attitude they'll lose eventually. It's a self defeating attitude.

Doughnut indeed,

Somebody should tell him the ref stops time when it happens, Although he claims throwing til/toilet paper on the field is giving the opposition "a real tactical advantage" WTF Doughnut indeed.

Can picture the oppositions manager post-match interview " Yes we won thanks to the tactical advantage gained by the flares"

Aye..Ok

Aye and I bet if anything serious happens to you the first people you go to are the Police. "We only love you when we need you! only love you when we need you! we only love you when we need you!".

Pretty much your attitude on the Police I am guessing? Or is it in "real life" they are alright coppers whe I have sh1t that needs dealing with but in the game just party poopers stopping my sh1t paper hitting the pitch?

Or maybe it is the fact people say "fuck the police" gives them a negative attitude about us, I don't know, crazy theory.

AEK fans are a disgrace and should not be looked up to for an atmospheric stadium. I was there in '94 and we had coins, stones and flares thrown at us. Yes, you may claim that their ultras are real but they stabbed bears that night - just what we DON'T want at Ibrox.

Posting them doing a pyro display has nothing to do with what their fans are like in terms of being violent etc, i'm just saying in terms of spectacle and atmosphere. Ibrox is a joke and i wish Scotland had gone european instead of continue the latch onto England and the "british" way, then again i wish Scotland would do that in general outside sport aswell. Just policing though i guess and those in charge make it impossible for even the whole stadium to stand, i remember getting told at the Rangers Valencia game to sit down by a steward about a few minutes after the Edu goal. A european night at ibrox and you are being told to sit in a seat :anguish:

Aye and I bet if anything serious happens to you the first people you go to are the Police. "We only love you when we need you! only love you when we need you! we only love you when we need you!".

Pretty much your attitude on the Police I am guessing? Or is it in "real life" they are alright coppers whe I have sh1t that needs dealing with but in the game just party poopers stopping my sh1t paper hitting the pitch?

Or maybe it is the fact people say "fuck the police" gives them a negative attitude about us, I don't know, crazy theory.

The only runnings ive had with the police is at Rangers matches, They treat our fans like scum...hence my dislike for them.

"about us" so your the scumbag filming us all the time?

The only runnings ive had with the police is at Rangers matches, They treat our fans like scum...hence my dislike for them.

"about us" so your the scumbag filming us all the time?

By them he means the police and bu us he means Rangers fans.