Flares

Ace

Out fans should arrange an organised pyro display, something that will look half decent and in a controlled section away from those who constantly whimper about the smoke.

At the title party at the end of the season would be good, after all they do say ...

NO PYRO - NO PARTY

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest the attempts our lads make with these smoke bombs is quite pathetic. One was set off in front of us last night and the lad who did it sneaked away giggling. If they really want to do this why not do it with some style, and stand holding the flares letting smoke bomb after smoke bomb off?Maybe the rest of the support would then start to appreciate what the boys were doing. A daft wee bomb here and there really adds only a wee bit of smoke to the atmosphere. If your going to do something do it right or not at all.

Agree with that yeah (tu)

Can someone explain what the point of the flares and bog roll is? Ehen games are televised we need to show what the Rangers support is all about not bring attention to ourselves with this childish behaviour. The football authorities will use this as another rod to beat us up about so when our club get fined I hope you idiots who throw the bog roll and flares pay the fine. By all means support your team and sing loud and proud but cut out this pish. (td)

Why does everyone presume the UB are wee boys?

The wee boys are tag alongs and leaches, they aren't the UB

If they stand in the front of BF1 with UB gear on then none of us can be blamed for associating them with the group. If the UBs arent the dozens of 15 and 16 year olds that stand with them in the section and away games then the UBs must have about 10 members. Ive stood amongst them at a few away games, they are all about 15 to 20 with the odd older bloke in between. Why does the fact that this is pointed out wind up so many people, anyone can see that most of those in the section are young boys. And im not some moaning old cunt im only 24, I used to like UBs and would have been interested in joining the group until I looked through their forum and realized that many of them seem to care far more about their group and them being seen as a legitimate Ultras group by other groups than they cared about Rangers.

I know a couple of UB members which is why I find ti funny that they all stand together and dress the same and walk to games trying to look intimidating when the ones I know have never been in a fight in there life and would run away at the sight of any trouble.

It's a bit of a joke sparking 1 or 2 flares and givin it no pyro no party. That ain't a pyro display. Just some cunt throwing a smoke bomb. Now a real organised pyro like we see abroad...that would be something.

Pyro is great at the games it adds to the atmosphere 10 fold

Only thing I would do is have more smoke,flares,bangers ect going off at the same time as it looks better than just the odd one here and their

I really don't get people moaning tends to be old men who sit on their arse and don't sing during the match that don't like them, maybe if they wherent so boring and added to the atmosphere they might enjoy themselves and the pyro a bit better

No pyro no party

No priest no party you mean.

What you still doing in here Declan?

There is no doubting that flares and toilet paper and bangers lift an atmosphere, nobody can deny that when you hear a banger go off they aren't raised. Scottish football fans or British if you want is an actual embarrassment throughout the world. Ibrox is a fucking embarrassment at home games and would fit nicely in with the premiership snobs in England, no atmosphere whatsoever and is only good in big games. We will be getting comfy arm chairs in the copland soon enough and this was exaggerated more when there was a huge demand for fucking wi-fi in ibrox, fuck me your there to watch Rangers not sit on fucking smart phones!! We are nowhere near a decent atmosphere and i would take this all day long:

AEK fans are a disgrace and should not be looked up to for an atmospheric stadium. I was there in '94 and we had coins, stones and flares thrown at us. Yes, you may claim that their ultras are real but they stabbed bears that night - just what we DON'T want at Ibrox.

Have you ever been near a smoke bomb?

I have. They give you blue snotters. Suggests that the shit goes into your lungs which'll probably be the same colour. I Instinctively don't like the idea of coloured lungs.

I have. They give you blue snotters. Suggests that the shit goes into your lungs which'll probably be the same colour. I Instinctively don't like the idea of coloured lungs.

Your clearly not a true blue :)

All people lighting flares should maybe take into consideration that some of the grounds we are currently visiting may possibly be of the old wooden structure type which could result in serious consequences as shown in the attached link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=IXRp3qzEPiI

All people lighting flares should maybe take into consideration that some of the grounds we are currently visiting may possibly be of the old wooden structure type which could result in serious consequences as shown in the attached link.

None of the grounds we've visited have been made of wood, I'm sure that's not allowed.

I remember the youth cup final last season, Old boy about at least 60+ jumping about with loads of pyro around him, Was loving it so he was. If some of you's actually participated you might actually enjoy yourself instead of sitting on your hands all game.

Will it be okay to come around to your house and let some off in your living room.

I remember the youth cup final last season, Old boy about at least 60+ jumping about with loads of pyro around him, Was loving it so he was. If some of you's actually participated you might actually enjoy yourself instead of sitting on your hands all game.

Or maybe just watch the Rangers playing football, eh?