*** RM Erskine Veterans' Ibrox Day Out - Mission Accomplished

govanblue

"starting" you say???

We're always happy to welcome new members aboard (tu)

Interestingly, the current fund membership is 115 members and the cost of the Ibrox Day out was £230 - so basically it cost each member £2. Not bad value for £2 really, is it? :D

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"starting" you say???

We're always happy to welcome new members aboard (tu)

Interestingly, the current fund membership is 115 members and the cost of the Ibrox Day out was £230 - so basically it cost each member £2. Not bad value for £2 really, is it? :D

Good advertising eventually succeeds. :D

We still have more than 2/3 of the Lunch Fund left, and the Sponsors' Fund isn't short of a bob or two either, so I expect we will probably organise another one in a few months time.

Many of the Lunch Fund donors also expressed the view that they would happily put in again if it needed more money. (tu)

Make it so GB.

The fact demand was so great means we've still more to do.

And thanks GB you do all the running about organising things on behalf of us.

brilliant work,did the residents say they never wanted the photos on the site? shame i would liked to have seen them

Erskine did put the photos through their official vetting/consent process and gave me the all clear to use them, but I'm not going to.

Maybe I'm being silly, but I just feel happier knowing that they won't ever get into the hands of some idiot who thinks it's funny to put "Ally's new signings" as the caption. You know what I mean?

Fantastic to see the supporters fund used for such a well deserved treat for the veteran recipients of the Erksine foundation.

Never got a chance to donate this year for one reason or another but still always nice to see how the Bears provide for not only our own fans but for the ex servicemen. Warms the cockles.

And as a footnote, I'll be first in line to donate at the start of next season GB. (tu)

We still have more than 2/3 of the Lunch Fund left, and the Sponsors' Fund isn't short of a bob or two either, so I expect we will probably organise another one in a few months time.

Many of the Lunch Fund donors also expressed the view that they would happily put in again if it needed more money. (tu)

First of this is fantastic so well done GB and all sponsors :)

So a wee Christmas special outing will be in order next time :) Such a lovely gesture :)