Nicky Clark cracker

Captain Hilts

Not as much as I was expecting. I think it should have been more like 3-4 games.

Not heard anything about bounce games, doesn't mean there hasn't been though. Either way he'll be desperate to get started as a Rangers player proper and I'm sure he won't let us down.

looking forward to seeing him starting on tuesday night against berwick in the cup, hopefully following on from daly and law by getting an early goal or two under his belt

we can't play any trialists in that game unfortunately. he can play against East Fife next weekend though

Not as much as I was expecting. I think it should have been more like 3-4 games.

I don't think we need to worry about his sharpness, played a lot last year and its not like he's missed many games this year, after all he did play in friendlys. He will be ready

Do you know there were times last year when I thought Ian Black looked like a midget, yet when he stand shoulder to shoulder with players like Daly and Law he somehow seems taller. I think Clark will do fine in the company of these guys.

I really enjoyed watching the guys play against Airdrie once the initial then minute whirlwind assault by the Diamonds withered away to a mere breeze (tu)

really like the look of Nicky Clarke and was really stoked to see daly hit the back of the net: he has been working hard for the team.