Rangers or Scotland

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love both equally.....Rangers are and always will be Scotland's largest & most successful club, we have provided our national team with more players than any other club & there are still more Rangers fans at Scotland game than any other club !!

It's a shame our national team has been overran by these northerners. My old man told me once God Save The Queen used to be played first before Scotland games then the ridiculous song Flower Of Scotland. I'd love to see the Scottish national anthem changed to something less self pitying.

Dumbarton over Scotland.

The Scottish national team are on a par with Celtic to me.

I appreciate there's still Rangers fans that support Scotland. That's fine. Any "Rangers fan" that picks Scotland over Rangers isn't a true Rangers fan in my eyes.

Love both equally.....Rangers are and always will be Scotland's largest & most successful club, we have provided our national team with more players than any other club & there are still more Rangers fans at Scotland game than any other club !!

Bullshit.

How anyone can support their national team, especially Scotland of all teams before their club team is beyond me.

To me that says they would rather see their national side win the World Cup than see Rangers lift the CL and that says it all to me.

How anyone can support their national team, especially Scotland of all teams before their club team is beyond me.

To me that says they would rather see their national side win the World Cup than see Rangers lift the CL and that says it all to me.

:lol:

Rangers would win the CL before Scotland won the World Cup.

I'd rather rip my baws on a rusty nail, get analy raped off five black guys, jump into a bath full of acid than cheer on Scotland. I hope that gives you a clue.

If not, here's another one. Fuck International fitbaw and fuck everyone that isn't Rangers.

Bit strange

I'd rather rip my baws on a rusty nail, get analy raped off five black guys, jump into a bath full of acid than cheer on Scotland. I hope that gives you a clue.

If not, here's another one. Fuck International fitbaw and fuck everyone that isn't Rangers.

Aye, you're trying a wee bit too hard there.

I'd love to see Northern Ireland qualify for a World Cup or European Championship over Rangers lifting the CL tbh.

I just love seeing my wee Country play. Though I accept that some pre-fare club football.

Scotland, and i say it in a sense that Rangers will always win things in Scotland and will do nothing in europe, and unless there is major change in football, that will go on for another 100 years. But to see Scotland in a major tournament would be amazing, can't remember 98 very well

Qualify?

Not even win it but qualify? :anguish:

Yep.

I'm not afraid to admit that I love Northern Ireland 100 times more than Rangers, or indeed any club. Doesn't make me a bad Rangers fan, just one hell of a passionate Northern Ireland fan.

Maybe if I was born in Glasgow, going to Rangers matches from the age of 5 etc then things would be different.

Yep.

I'm not afraid to admit that I love Northern Ireland 100 times more than Rangers, or indeed any club. Doesn't make me a bad Rangers fan, just one hell of a passionate Northern Ireland fan.

Maybe if I was born in Glasgow, going to Rangers matches from the age of 5 etc then things would be different.

Wow

I remember I got into a heated argument with my mates - some Bears, some not - at the height of Ally MacLeod Fever in 1978 because I said i would rather see Rangers win the European Cup than see Scotland win the World Cup.

At that time i never missed a Scotland game at Hampden, these days I couldn't care less. I've felt that way since Andy Roxburgh and his immaculate coiffure took over in the early 90s.